Sign in to follow this  
BudBro

Planned Parenthood reports

Planned Parenthood received $542.4 million in “government health services grants and reimbursements,” including “payments from Medicaid managed care plans.” Its assets total $1.2 billion.

maybe a newspaper can publish the names and addresses of the moms and the doctors, so there can be appropriate outrage directed by the progressives that don't appreciate the needless taking of the lives of children. i wonder, in light of this news, how many bills will be introduced in congress next monday to stop this.

annual report: snuff numbers on page 4

Over a million abortions in the past 3 years, around 1.5 billion in taxpayers funds.

BUSH!

I hope it doubles next year. Far to many kids being born that aren't wanted or cared for.

Keeps welfare cost down as well.

Too bad your mom didn't think that way. ;)

I don't get why it's called 'Planned Parenthood' when the only thing they seem to do is keep people from becoming parents :dunno:

I still can't believe how much federal funding they get. Focking joke.

maybe a newspaper can publish the names and addresses of the moms and the doctors, so there can be appropriate outrage directed by the progressives that don't appreciate the needless taking of the lives of children. i wonder, in light of this news, how many bills will be introduced in congress next monday to stop this.

annual report: snuff numbers on page 4

No more than were introduced the week before by right wingers who want to deny a woman the right to choose what she does with her own body.

No more than were introduced the week before by right wingers who want to deny a woman the right to choose what she does with her own body.

A criminal can be charged for harming a fetus in a crime (as a seperate person than the mother), the mother is subsidized and glorified as an exercisr of her feminine rights for harming her fetus....

Its pretty crazy.

Also, harming yourself outside of pregnancy is a sign of mental disorder and distress and can get you committed... Libturds act like there is all this free will concerning your body, but pretty much causing deliberate harm is either illegal or quasi illegal in that you will receive life sanctions from doing it...

It's funny how it's fair for the left to use fear and shame tactics but not ok for the right. It's different, right?

It's funny how it's fair for the left to use fear and shame tactics but not ok for the right. It's different, right?

How is that fear and shame? Right wingers want to dictate whether a woman can choose to do with her body. Don't know why that would scare anybody or shame them.

the neat thing about leftists is that hypocrisy rolls off you like water off a duck's back. you're like a 3-point shooter that misses 20 in a row, but keeps chuckin it anyway while putting your team down 20. it's a mental disability.

A criminal can be charged for harming a fetus in a crime (as a seperate person than the mother), the mother is subsidized and glorified as an exercisr of her feminine rights for harming her fetus....

Its pretty crazy.

Also, harming yourself outside of pregnancy is a sign of mental disorder and distress and can get you committed... Libturds act like there is all this free will concerning your body, but pretty much causing deliberate harm is either illegal or quasi illegal in that you will receive life sanctions from doing it...

This is an excellent post.

Well done.

Its pretty crazy.

The Supreme Court has ruled that it's a woman's right to get an abortion if she wants to, so your last paragraph, besides being gobbledygook, is ridiculous.

Right wingers want to dictate whether a woman can choose to do with her body.

yet, leftists want to dictate weapons in spite of the 2nd amendment. any glimpse yet? you'll catch on soon.

the neat thing about leftists is that hypocrisy rolls off you like water off a duck's back. you're like a 3-point shooter that misses 20 in a row, but keeps chuckin it anyway while putting your team down 20. it's a mental disability.

Non-sequitur. The Supreme court has ruled that a woman has the right to choose to end her pregnancy. Just because you don't like it doesn't make me a hypocrite.

yet, leftists want to dictate weapons in spite of the 2nd amendment. any glimpse yet? you'll catch on soon.

More right wingers want to outlaw abortion than left wingers want to outlaw guns.

How is that fear and shame? Right wingers want to dictate whether a woman can choose to do with her body. Don't know why that would scare anybody or shame them.

When the left decides to post names and addresses of gun owners it's fine. No harm in that. There just big bad gun owners. When the right wants to post names of women who have had abortions, no fawking way. That would be harmful and mean.

Non-sequitur. The Supreme court has ruled that a woman has the right to choose to end her pregnancy. Just because you don't like it doesn't make me a hypocrite.

yes, it does when you tout the regulation of the 2nd amendment citing the needless deaths of children at the barrel of a rifle. the 2nd amendment and assault-type weapons have also been upheld by the supreme court. one of your arguments is a direct contradiction of the other. this is "cake and eat it too" by the leftists.

When the left decides to post names and addresses of gun owners it's fine. No harm in that. There just big bad gun owners. When the right wants to post names of women who have had abortions, no fawking way. That would be harmful and mean.

What politician is introducing bills to publish the names of gun owners or women who have had abortions?

More right wingers want to outlaw abortion than left wingers want to outlaw guns.

:clap:

yes, it does when you tout the regulation of the 2nd amendment citing the needless deaths of children at the barrel of a rifle. the 2nd amendment and assault-type weapons have also been upheld by the supreme court. one of your arguments is a direct contradiction of the other. this is "cake and eat it too" by the leftists.

Then by that logic, you're just as much of a hypocrite because you want to end abortion yet let everyone keep their assault rifles.

:rolleyes:

Have some consistency, man.

What politician is introducing bills to publish the names of gun owners or women who have had abortions?

Not politicians. I never said politicians. The media has already published names of gun owners who have not commited any crime. They decided they wanted to make it public record. Someone here argued that we should also publish the names of women who have had abortions. Make it public record also.

Libturds want to murder little babys because first off are faggity wimps, and secondly they want less babies on welfare so they can get goverment funds for thier gay cack swallowing or removing activities.

Frank M is getting beaten to death in this thread.

The mental midgets in here are too stupid to know they've lost the minute they try to debate me.

One guy can't even string together a coherent sentence. Another guy cites the constitution, but only when it benefits his own argument. And all you can offer is "Yeah, what he said!"

I'm feeling really beat up, I tell ya!

:lol:

Not politicians. I never said politicians. The media has already published names of gun owners who have not commited any crime. They decided they wanted to make it public record. Someone here argued that we should also publish the names of women who have had abortions. Make it public record also.

Are you suggesting that medical records should be public knowledge?

The mental midgets in here are too stupid to know they've lost the minute they try to debate me.

One guy can't even string together a coherent sentence. Another guy cites the constitution, but only when it benefits his own argument. And all you can offer is "Yeah, what he said!"

I'm feeling really beat up, I tell ya!

You should feel really beat up, you're a focking retard.

The Supreme Court has ruled that it's a woman's right to get an abortion if she wants to, so your last paragraph, besides being gobbledygook, is ridiculous.

The Supreme Court has also ruled that suicide is not a constitutionally protected right...

You should feel really beat up, you're a focking retard.

If you didn't know, you're the third guy. This post illustrates it well.

Did the supreme court make a law that tax payers have to subsidise irresponsible sluts baby murdering hobby ?

:dunno:

Are supporters of the second amendment sleazing from the government to support their hobby?

The Supreme Court has also ruled that suicide is not a constitutionally protected right...

As if that had something to do with the argument at hand.

Did the supreme court make a law that tax payers have to subsidise irresponsible sluts baby murdering hobby ?

:dunno:

Are supporters of the second amendment sleazing from the government to support their hobby?

I don't give a sh1t. Defund planned parenthood, it's no skin off my back. Doesn't change the fact that right wingers want to deny a woman's right to do what she wants with her own body.

Libturds want to murder little babys because first off are faggity wimps, and secondly they want less babies on welfare so they can get goverment funds for thier gay cack swallowing or removing activities.

The baby boomer generation is the worst generation in american history. A group of really deluded people with very little concept of natural rights and freedom...

Can someone figure out the cost of welfare if those millions of unwanted babies had been born? Or how many dollars it would cost putting them through the prison system as adults?

They should make abortions easier and fund it even more. Saves the country billions.

Two wrongs don't make a right. :dunno:

Not really sure why this is an argument. Don't most people think what the newspaper did was wrong? I'm not one to throw around "unAmerican" when describing someone.....but compiling a list of law abiding citizens who's ideals run counter to your own is unAmerican.

Just like compiling a list of women who've had abortions. I know one actually happened and one is just some stupid knee jerk proposal, but both show the ugly side of America which is an abundant intolerance for those who we disagree with.

If you didn't know, you're the third guy. This post illustrates it well.

These mental midgets are done the second they start debating me!

Has most posts in the thread.

/Frank.

Dead babies are a good thing when it's done in a doctors office right?

I don't give a sh1t. Defund planned parenthood, it's no skin off my back. Doesn't change the fact that right wingers want to deny a woman's right to do what she wants with her own body.

replace 'do what she wants with her own body' (which is typically libturd trying to slap lipstick on a pig through diction) call it 'murdering her child'

'Doesn't change the fact that right wingers want to deny a woman's right to murdering her child.' <-------- See how that flows kinda differently but its really saying the exact same thing...

Can someone figure out the cost of welfare if those millions of unwanted babies had been born? Or how many dollars it would cost putting them through the prison system as adults?

They should make abortiuons easier and fund it even more. Saves the country billions.

Or what our GDP could have been when one of those aborted babies was supposed to be the next Steve Jobs and invent entire new growing industries....

But libturds don't talk about equal opportunity... They talk about preconceived results... Typical

Are you suggesting that medical records should be public knowledge?

It's a comparison. And I don't think medical records should be public knowledge. I also don't think the media should publish names of gun owners in an attempt to publicly shame or intimidate them.

As if that had something to do with the argument at hand.

Establishing hypocracy and the fact the SC ruling is illogical and rationalized...

Or what our GDP could have been when one of those aborted babies was supposed to be the next Steve Jobs and invent entire new growing industries....

But libturds don't talk about equal opportunity... They talk about preconceived results... Typical

Here's something that can't be debated with conservative double talk....100% of the babies aborted were not wanted by their mothers. Period. And they shouldn't be forced to have them.

I'm sure hundreds of "Steve Jobs' are swallowed every night in bedrooms around the country. Those babies probably aren't wanted either.