Sign in to follow this  
BudBro

Planned Parenthood reports

The baby boomer generation is the worst generation in american history. A group of really deluded people with very little concept of natural rights and freedom...

Nothing quite screams natural rights and freedom than a guy who knows how we all should live our lives.

:rolleyes:

See, that's the funny thing on this issue... one side wants all the unwanted pregnancies to result in babies being born, then wants absolutely nothing done to help when an unwanted pregnancy becomes an unwanted child. No support for the children, the parents, anything... get a job!

The other side wants those unwanted pregnancies to end with either an abortion, or a choice to have that 'wanted' baby. They then want to help support the children if needed, help the parents if needed, help that child grow up to be productive.

Which side are the hypocrites again? :blink:

Here's something that can't be debated with conservative double talk....100% of the babies aborted were not wanted by their mothers. Period. And they shouldn't be forced to have them.

I'm sure hundreds of "Steve Jobs' are swallowed every night in bedrooms around the country. Those babies probably aren't wanted either.

I highly doubt if you polled mothers who aborted and offered them the chance to have gone through with the pregnancy that 100% would say no...

Nobody forced them to have the intercourse they willingly took part in. There is no force to this other than the life reprecussions from their exercise of free will...

Here's something that can't be debated with conservative double talk....100% of the babies aborted were not wanted by their mothers. Period. And they shouldn't be forced to have them.

I'm sure hundreds of "Steve Jobs' are swallowed every night in bedrooms around the country. Those babies probably aren't wanted either.

My birth mother didn't want me. Abortion wasn't legal yet so I was put up for adoption by her. I was given to a loving family who did want me and are thankful everyday to them. I was saved by the mere fact that abortion wasn't legal yet. Had abortion been legal, Sux would have won GOTY.

Nothing quite screams natural rights and freedom than a guy who knows how we all should live our lives.

killing is bad and not ever to be done outside of absolute necessity is a decent start to a decent persons life...

The side that wants its cake and to eat it too...

The side who wants to act irresponsibly and be allowed to cover up the act with an even greater act of irresponsibility...

Cliffs: The two wrongs make a right crew are the hypocrites IMO>..

My birth mother didn't want me. Abortion wasn't legal yet so I was put up for adoption by her. I was given to a loving family who did want me and are thankful everyday to them. I was saved by the mere fact that abortion wasn't legal yet. Had abortion been legal, Sux would have won GOTY.

Awesome man. Many, many families in this country are looking to adopt, and the rules and regulations now in place are so restrictive many adopt children from other countries. Change the rules, make adoption a real, encouraged option. There's an issue Pro-life and Pro-choice should both get behind.

Hmmmm. This may have finally swayed me.

Then by that logic, you're just as much of a hypocrite because you want to end abortion yet let everyone keep their assault rifles.

Have some consistency, man.

no sh**t ###### tracy. you're working your way there. yes, consistency man, if you're not going to address killing children with abortions, then stop talking about the 2nd amendment. we are now on the same page. thanks for coming into agreement. i will look forward to your posts exclaiming the outrage of the assault on the 2nd amendment by the leftists.

See, that's the funny thing on this issue... one side wants all the unwanted pregnancies to result in babies being born, then wants absolutely nothing done to help when an unwanted pregnancy becomes an unwanted child. No support for the children, the parents, anything... get a job!

The other side wants those unwanted pregnancies to end with either an abortion, or a choice to have that 'wanted' baby. They then want to help support the children if needed, help the parents if needed, help that child grow up to be productive.

I think the answer is a more responsible attitude toward sex, in general.

Can someone figure out the cost of welfare if those millions of unwanted babies had been born? Or how many dollars it would cost putting them through the prison system as adults?

They should make abortions easier and fund it even more. Saves the country billions.

this is ratsass, and further deflection from the hypocrites. leave the guns alone or talk about abortion deaths. more "cake eater" bs here.

Jeez, if the pro-lifers here could actually string together rational arguments this might have been an interesting thread.

Keep up the good work Frank :thumbsup:

steamrolled broheim. not a leg left upon which to stand.

Awesome man. Many, many families in this country are looking to adopt, and the rules and regulations now in place are so restrictive many adopt children from other countries. Change the rules, make adoption a real, encouraged option. There's an issue Pro-life and Pro-choice should both get behind.

I think a big part of the psychology of abortion is that people don't want living remnants of their mistakes... Which encourages the bad decision...

That would definitely help, agreed.

more duck's back hypocrisy water rolling off the rholio. you've missed the point. hence, the hypocrisy lost upon you.

here we go again....ready. you don't get to talk about 2nd amendment stuff and utilize dead babies in your arguments, when you support the platform that killed 335,000 babies last year, subsidized with federal money. this ain't hard to get.

That would definitely help, agreed.

Its like everything else liberal, there never a concern for the inputs, just the outputs...

This is a good post.

I've evolved over the years to such a point that I now believe I am pro-life. But with that, I realize many children are going to be born into bad situations. And the odds are comparatively greater that children born into bad situations are going to need help somewhere along the way. Help costs money.

It would be great if everyone had their act together, but that is not and never will be the reality.

more duck's back hypocrisy water rolling off the rholio. you've missed the point. hence, the hypocrisy lost upon you.

here we go again....ready. you don't get to talk about 2nd amendment stuff and utilize dead babies in your arguments, when you support the platform that killed 335,000 babies last year, subsidized with federal money. this ain't hard to get.

Apparently it is... you ain't got it yet. Check my posts in the gun threads, my idea of gun control is hitting where you aim. Hence, the hypocrisy you keep bringing up, is on your end, or in your imagination.

This is a good post.

I've evolved over the years to such a point that I now believe I am pro-life. But with that, I realize many children are going to be born into bad situations. And the odds are comparatively greater that children born into bad situations are going to need help somewhere along the way. Help costs money.

It would be great if everyone had their act together, but that is not and never will be the reality.

Gracias... I'm all for mandating counseling, better sex ed, adoption counseling, anything to make / help people realize abortion is the last option, and a bad one... I support it being legal, however.

this is ratsass, and further deflection from the hypocrites. leave the guns alone or talk about abortion deaths. more "cake eater" bs here.

I'm not anti-guns and haven't been speaking out against them. hth

I believe the current laws on gun control and abortion are both fine.

Not sure what the cake eating nonsense is about. Is that someothing they say a lot on one of those whackjob websites you frequent?

killing is bad and not ever to be done outside of absolute necessity is a decent start to a decent persons life...

Considering I've never killed anyone, that's good to hear. We're on equal moral footing then.

Personally, I'm against abortion. But I'm also against telling another person what they should do to their body. Just like I'm not a gun owner, but think responsible adults should be able to own guns. Basically I'm against imposing my values on someone else.

The fact is, some people shouldn't have kids. They're too dumb or irresponsible to raise another human being. If they recognize that fact before bringing another person into the world, it's a blessing in disguise.

And which countries make it very hard for a woman to choose to have an abortion? Why, it's the enlightened cultures of Africa, South America, and the Middle East. Clearly they set the moral bar for the rest of the world.

LOL @ republitards high-fiving one another over drooling stupidly together.

Happily, we liberals no longer need to bother with you, because the arguments are all decided, and the battles have all been won, and logic, reason, and good, new-fashioned liberal values are the undefeated champion.

You wanted to own negroes, but you lost.

You wanted to own women, but you lost.

You wanted to deny both groups the right to vote, but you lost.

You wanted to control women's bodies, but you lost (and duh, unelectable republitards...way to be one-issue voters on an issue that ensures every woman in America votes liberal every election. lulz.)

And now, the check's in the mail on the rest...

You wanted to control what people do in their bedrooms, but you're losing.

You wanted to control what people could smoke, but you're losing.

You wanted to uphold the ludicrous second amendment in modern times, but it's being taken away from you, along with your guns.

There's no point in telling you any more how infantile, dunder-headed, and backwards you all seem, because history has left you irrelevant and impotent. It's a black, feminist, gay, abortive, gun-free, stoned-to-the-teets liberal America, backwards middle-income white men. :pointstosky: :headbanger: :overhead:

Yesus Christ is that thread ever over after that scathing bit of yenius.

I hereby award myself five of these, and retire to smoke out.

:first: :first: :first: :first: :first:

Hmmmm.....and which faction of Americans is adamantly opposed of talking about sexual responsibility? People try to encourage kids to use protection or get on the pill, but the bible thumpers are against it. Maybe they'll reconsider now that you've endorsed such an approach.

100% of those who are pro-abortion have never been on the receiving end of an abortion.

Wierd.

Odd, isn't it? It's like they don't even exist...

replace 'do what she wants with her own body' (which is typically libturd trying to slap lipstick on a pig through diction) call it 'murdering her child'

'Doesn't change the fact that right wingers want to deny a woman's right to murdering her child.' <-------- See how that flows kinda differently but its really saying the exact same thing...

Yes, inflammatory rhetoric is the best way to sway peoples' opinions. I'm convinced.

no sh**t ###### tracy. you're working your way there. yes, consistency man, if you're not going to address killing children with abortions, then stop talking about the 2nd amendment. we are now on the same page. thanks for coming into agreement. i will look forward to your posts exclaiming the outrage of the assault on the 2nd amendment by the leftists.

I have consistently said I believe that anyone should have the right to own a gun with reasonable restrictions and I have consistently said I support conceal/carry. You just haven't been paying attention.

Two wrongs don't make a right. :dunno:

Not really sure why this is an argument. Don't most people think what the newspaper did was wrong? I'm not one to throw around "unAmerican" when describing someone.....but compiling a list of law abiding citizens who's ideals run counter to your own is unAmerican.

Just like compiling a list of women who've had abortions. I know one actually happened and one is just some stupid knee jerk proposal, but both show the ugly side of America which is an abundant intolerance for those who we disagree with.

:cheers: you nailed it by saying it's not an argument.

i tire of the leftist media pushing the leftist agenda, which today is a gungrab. i tire of leftist politicians pushing a leftist agenda, which today is writing and voting on gungrab laws. all based upon an opportunity presented by a tragedy to a bunch of families and children. it's sick and un-american. i don't like abortion, but i'm not in favor of taking the rights away from women to choose. but, if you want an abortion, pay for it yourself. i didn't make you pregnant. i'm also not in favor of the mom's being forced to have the babies that we have to pay for. just as i don't like govt meddling with the 2nd amendment. there is more the govt can be doing to help america than what they are doing now. we've lost it as a country. there is no reasonable discourse. the more this president talks and drives this completely irresponsible narrative, the less i like democrats and anything they have to say. he is building a psychological wall that may never be overcome. it's tiresome. he's tiresome.

steamrolled broheim. not a leg left upon which to stand.

Maybe if you could find where I've mentioned one thing about changing the constitution where gun ownership is concerned, you'd be right.

Sorry that you're wrong. You should shut up now.

Maybe we can all meet at some middle ground, something fair to all sides.

Use AR15"s to perform the abortions on the sluts who have no personal responsibility and want tax payers to fund their smelly twat activities.

Gracias... I'm all for mandating counseling, better sex ed, adoption counseling, anything to make / help people realize abortion is the last option, and a bad one... I support it being legal, however.

Wait a minute....you're in favor of legalized abortion? You're a baby killer, then.

Life is not gray, man. Black and white.

I have consistently said I believe that anyone should have the right to own a gun with reasonable restrictions and I have consistently said I support conceal/carry. You just haven't been paying attention.

why are you arguing with me then? all i said was, if the tables were turned and this was the "other" side, they'd publish names and addresses of doctors and moms that aborted babies, and scream and holler that abortion be banned. you know, like they are doing with the guns.

Maybe we can all meet at some middle ground, something fair to all sides.

Use AR15"s to perform the abortions on the sluts who have no personal responsibility and want tax payers to fund their smelly twat activities.

Sounds like a movie that gocolts would want to watch on Netflix.

Hmmmm.....and which faction of Americans is adamantly opposed of talking about sexual responsibility? People try to encourage kids to use protection or get on the pill, but the bible thumpers are against it. Maybe they'll reconsider now that you've endorsed such an approach.

I'll bet Muslims are opposed to sex ed too, so let's not limit it to Bible thumpers. I can't recall the Buddhist the view on this issue, but there may be others that see it the same way. In any event, apparently sex ed, combined with readily-available birth control has not been working with these kids as kids, or as they grow into adulthood. I have to agree with the premise that there are those that are just too stupid to use birth control as they should or lack impulse control to fock responsibly and if they can't fock responsibly, then it would be better if they didn't fock at all.

:cheers: you nailed it by saying it's not an argument.

i tire of the leftist media pushing the leftist agenda, which today is a gungrab. i tire of leftist politicians pushing a leftist agenda, which today is writing and voting on gungrab laws. all based upon an opportunity presented by a tragedy to a bunch of families and children. it's sick and un-american. i don't like abortion, but i'm not in favor of taking the rights away from women to choose. but, if you want an abortion, pay for it yourself. i didn't make you pregnant. i'm also not in favor of the mom's being forced to have the babies that we have to pay for. just as i don't like govt meddling with the 2nd amendment. there is more the govt can be doing to help america than what they are doing now. we've lost it as a country. there is no reasonable discourse. the more this president talks and drives this completely irresponsible narrative, the less i like democrats and anything they have to say. he is building a psychological wall that may never be overcome. it's tiresome. he's tiresome.

Good post. I agree on the gun grab attempt, 'sick and un-american' sums it up well. I'm also not in favor of taking away a woman's right to choose, nor in favor of the government funding that choice. And, when you say you're sick of this president, I agree... I was sick of the one before him as well, and see a lot of similarities. Both parties are the problem... too much kool aid being served, too many drinking it.

The government should be working on cutting spending, stimulating the economy, or getting out of the way of economic recovery.

why are you arguing with me then? all i said was, if the tables were turned and this was the "other" side, they'd publish names and addresses of doctors and moms that aborted babies, and scream and holler that abortion be banned. you know, like they are doing with the guns.

Uh, your the one that started getting pissy and jumped to the irrational conclusion that I was a gun hater when I said the right wing wanted to control a woman's body.

I'm more convinced than ever that you have serious mental issues.