Sign in to follow this  
donhaas

Packers vs. 49ers

Yep, I can't stand him. Him and Aikman are all over each other's nuts. Worst announcer period, I rather listen to Theisman and Millen any day!

Airman and collinsworth are the two best analysts IMO. Play by play - I got nothing

I miss summerall.

Don't care what team from the AFC goes. See ya at the Superbowl :headbanger:

No butthurt at all.

Just someone who watched the game...so Gore starting out pretty well, but the Packers did better against him as the game went on and got burnt by Kaep.

Gore ended up doing well wearing them down late in the game...but to claim he was some key who was having a field day against them the same way he did in Week 1 is pretty much idiotic...which is what I expect from you.

You are terrible at this.. Seriously, just stop. You sound like a complete idiot.

Aww...the political hack cowboys fan stalked on over here a few days after to talk smack.

And brought along his usual changing of someone's name...and as usual, gets the facts wrong on what actually happened.

How shocking.

2 things. 170 yards is 170 yards, don't be stupid. 5.2 ypc, it's beastly. Secondly, Kap's success was partially built on Gore's success. That's what that option read offense is all about. When they collapse on the rb, it opens up lanes for the qb to run off. Kap had a monster game, no doubt. One for the ages, adn he also burnt the pack through the air, but to minimize Gore's impact on that game is, well, stupid...

I'd agree with this. Walden (Packers outside LB) continually crashed into the inside line in an attempt to stop Gore and ignored his responsibilities to set the edge. It made Kap's job (relatively) easy. I think this was a game where injuries really caught up with the Packers - 3 LBs that should have been starting along side Matthews were on IR. The backup LBs were just too slow and do not have the talent to contend with SF's ridiculous OLine, Gore, and Kap's speed. They were way overmatched. Notice how they rarely ran to Clay's side.