Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

So this Chris Culliver thing...

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/chris-culliver-apologizes-homophobic-remarks/172694

“I don’t do the gay guys, man. I don’t do that,” Culliver answered. “No. Ain’t got no gay people on the team. They gotta get up outta here if they do. Can’t be with that sweet stuff.”

Lange then asked Culliver if a gay player would be welcome on the team.

“Nah. Can’t be … in the locker room, man. Nah.”

When asked whether homosexual players should keep their sexuality a secret, Culliver suggested they don’t come out until 10 years after they have retired.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel. It has taken me seeing them in print to realize that they are hurtful and ugly. Those discriminating feelings are truly not in my heart. Further, I apologize to those who I have hurt and offended, and I pledge to learn and grow from this experience,” he said in a statement.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

let me translate his apology. My employer is from a gay friendly state in one of the most gay friendly cities in the world. They informed me that I made a bad decision and it would be better for me to say sorry as quick as I can......even if it makes me sound like a dipsh*t.

“The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel.... ? that is borderline retarded.

Just did a quick search on his name and one of the first things that came up was his score on the wonderlic. Apparently his score was a 9. Just for reference a twenty is average intelligence and a bag of hammers scores a 10.

The NFL wants to make sure that players do not express their opinions or practice religion or have certain moral values. Unless the league thinks it will be profitable. Can't piss off the fagguts so they can soak up every last dollar.

“I don’t do the black guys, man. I don’t do that,” Culliver answered. . Ain’t got no black people on the team. They gotta get up outta here if they do. Can’t be with that black stuff.” how many people would be ok with that in this day and age?

“I don’t do the black guys, man. I don’t do that,” Culliver answered. . Ain’t got no black people on the team. They gotta get up outta here if they do. Can’t be with that black stuff.” how many people would be ok with that in this day and age?

Samuel L. Jackson from Django?

The NFL wants to make sure that players do not practice religion

Yeah, that's pretty accurate. The league-wide mandate to not mention god has gone over well :wacko:

No matter how hard you try, sexual preference will never equal race.

This

Yeah, that's pretty accurate. The league-wide mandate to not mention god has gone over well :wacko:

Moreso, they are potentially offending Jews, Christians, and Muslims by forcing them to say nice things about the queers.

If the NFL needs to control all speech, why don't they stop making their players and coaches do interviews in the first place and stop fining them for skipping out on the media.

WTF wrote his apology? He sure as hell didn't, based on his original statement. Someone from the league or from his team must have handed the apology and told him to put it out there.

Kilroy just needs to come out of the closet already. I think he might be a happier person.

I disagree 100 percent and no matter how hard YOU try to ignore the comparisons......they are still going to be there because they fit.

I disagree 100 percent and no matter how hard YOU try to ignore the comparisons......they are still going to be there because they fit.

That is an insult to the plight of the black community.

MLKjr > chaz bono, mdc, mike honcho, kilroy and any other pickle smoocher.

That is an insult to the plight of the black community.

MLKjr > chaz bono

it is an insult to the cause of human rights for you to insist gay rights is somehow less important than those of blacks or women for that fact.

it is an insult to the cause of human rights for you to insist gay rights is somehow less important than those of blacks or women for that fact.

Let's not get crazy. No one is saying women should have more rights than the fruits. In fact, women shouldn't have any rights at all.

Being black ....not a choice

Being a woman ..... Not a choice

Sucking cack ......?????

Being black ....not a choice

Being a woman ..... Not a choice

Sucking cack ......?????

you are born gay just as you are born black or a woman. Again some of you can not or will not understand the difference in the act of gay sex and sexual orientation.

you are born gay just as you are born black or a woman. Again some of you can not or will not understand the difference in the act of gay sex and sexual orientation.

In your opinion ...certainly not proven

I'm not going to hold those statements against him. Artie Lange is basically a vile troll, so I assume he coaxed a stupid fella into saying something dumb. If you want to get mad at anyone, get mad at Lange.

I'm not going to hold those statements against him. Artie Lange is basically a vile troll, so I assume he coaxed a stupid fella into saying something dumb. If you want to get mad at anyone, get mad at Lange.

He really should just stab himself again.

He really should just stab himself again.

He's a backstabber too, helping grease the skids to run Nick DiPaolo off their sports show.