Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft disscussion

im going out for dinner shortly, ill try to check in but no promises until game of thrones is over :doublethumbsup:

I think it may be a little early for him, but I like the GIO pick. Kid could put up some big plays this year, or could be hit and miss too though...

And just an FYI, I don't plan on being up past 10:30 or 11 EST tonight... May hit the sack earlier than that too, but will keep checking in until then.

BB you are really starting to get me :mad:

I figured once I got Steve Smith, I just had to get the Newton/Smith hookup. Plus, Cam is just fun to watch.

i feel great here.

im gonna get the last QB i had in the top tier.

so sweet getting him this late.

the qb run officially began with cam tho.

there will be 2 more panic picks @ QB here before the 6th finishes, and likely a guy or two somebody has at the top or middle of their second tier early 7th.

all these qb hungry teams were waiting on cam and QB me to slide, aint happening.

I have two more in this tier and will be taking one with my pick. Howvever I don't think the giy you want is on my list. Though I'm hoping you take one of mine so I don't have to choose

I have two more in this tier and will be taking one with my pick. Howvever I don't think the giy you want is on my list. Though I'm hoping you take one of mine so I don't have to choose

pm me if u want me to assist in ur selection process.

Oops on the name dropping earlier. My bad-it didn't even register in my brain. I've been on a tight schedule today with 2 hours of driving, two hours of tennis, and 4 kids I had to feed at breakfast and lunch. It's now Joc computer time. No more rushed posts and careless wording. I'm just now getting to read fraft comments since I made the blunder. Made my decker pick at the convenient store off the side of the interstate on my smart phone:). First time I've ever done that. Glad I could figure it out. That's my story, and I'm sticking with it. I am disappointment in my mistake though. Bad Joc

Part of me really thinks that Moz takes the last QB in the tier just to fvck Delay. I'd love to see it.

Part of me really thinks that Moz takes the last QB in the tier just to fvck Delay. I'd love to see it.

its ok, blue.

one day, one day.

if he did, id go bpa. aint gonna kill me.

oh, and ###### the giants. go skins.

I am waiting to hear back from LBH,on an email I sent him with an offer -- i will pick shortly reagardless

LBH if you're there could you get back to me either way -- thanks

LBH if you're there could you get back to me either way -- thanks

lets go.

uve had allday to work an angle.

Pretty obvious why I am trying to make a deal right now. Just sucks tyhe only one I could make a deal with is LBH as every player picked since his I like a player hasn't been picked yet better than.

18 I think.....

ill ask the nxt most ask question.

we do not have to draft a k/def, right?

ill ask the nxt most ask question.

we do not have to draft a k/def, right?

yes... but we can drop them after the draft... unless moz has changed the rule on this

yes... but we can drop them after the draft... unless moz has changed the rule on this

ok.

imo, thats silly tho.

doesnt really make a lot of sense.

I will give him like 20 minutes then I will just pick :wall: I want to cockPunt myself for not taking Colston now a round before. :wall:

If LBH takes my offer it helps me to get 2 players I was targeting and being able to cockBlock Delay at the same time

Rules state you cannot make a trade when you're on the clock. You have to pick Moz.

Even if LBH accepts the trade, it's null and void per the rules.

how is that?

If LBH takes my offer it helps me to get 2 players I was targeting and being able to cockBlock Delay at the same time

if ur decisions are being influenced by the want to 'cockblock' me, then im will put my powers to good use and start some sort of church.

that aside

a) u have no idea who i want

B) if lbh wanted a qb here, he would have taken one 2 picks ago.

jus pick.

dont make us all pay because u didnt manage ur team's draft properly.

Rules state you cannot make a trade when you're on the clock. You have to pick Moz.

lol

how is that?

I told you what the rules YOU WROTE are. I bumped the thread. See the section highlighted and enlarged in that thread where I respond to the rules.

draft hasn't started yet -- starts tommorow - it's perfectly legal and has been done many times in the past

draft hasn't started yet -- starts tommorow - it's perfectly legal and has been done many times in the past

I remmebr us even making a deal during predraft a while back

this is one of those times, moz, wen u remember ur a commish here and not jus an owner.

The rule is talking about the draft. We are drafting here.

agreed. he knows the intention of the rule is.

this isnt some technicality here.

you know full and well a trade right now is fine -- if it was anyone else you wouldn't even say a thing. WTF. People have done this in every focking draft but since I am trying trying to it - whoa now way.

you know full and well a trade right now is fine -- if it was anyone else you wouldn't even say a thing. WTF. People have done this in every focking draft but since I am trying trying to it - whoa now way.

ur on the clock, seems pretty clear.

i dont recall anyone trading while on the clock here so far.