Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft disscussion

me on the other hand, baring an injury, i am 99% sure harvin finishes ahead of shorts.

He's never had 1k receiving yards in a year in his NFL career. His td totals have been 4, 8, 6, and 6 Not sure why or how peeps can be so confident in his production. Yes he's dynamic, but stats don't lie. He's has wr #2 numbers IMO. These are not wr #1 numbers in any way shape or form for fantasy football.

Shorts in his first year went 979 and 7 td's.

:dunno:

Vincent Jackson ahead of Harvin From Megla was just fine in my opinion. I actually have VJ ahead of Harvin in preference since I don't do rankings. Cecil Shorts is also a very good pick - a bit sneaky - maybe early - but definitely a good pick as well. We just don't know how Harvin is going to fit in with that Seattle offense. I'm sure he'll be productive, but I wouldn't guarantee Harvin ahead of Shorts at the years end wr standings.

I like Vjax and Shorts. Shorts I'm a little more afraid of because he had some concussion issues to end his season but no denying his talent

He's never had 1k receiving yards in a year in his NFL career. His td totals have been 4, 8, 6, and 6 Not sure why or how peeps can be so confident in his production. Yes he's dynamic, but stats don't lie. He's has wr #2 numbers IMO. These are not wr #1 numbers in any way shape or form for fantasy football.

Shorts in his first year went 979 and 7 td's.

:dunno:

ok, so ur taking shorts over harvin going forward in other ppr drafts?

dont think so.

maybe i said it the wrong way, but no way im taking shorts if harvin is on the bored. thats jus me tho maybe.

i'm a little surprised Gore lasted this long...

same here. I was drooling, hoping he would make it back to me.

I'll take the trio of Charles, CJ2k, and Gore as my running back corps. Peyton Manning at QB and damn, this team looks good on paper right now. Time to fill in the wr position that I'm really not worried about. There are lots of wr #2's on teams that I'll be happy with as my #1 wr.

same here. I was drooling, hoping he would make it back to me.

I'll take the trio of Charles, CJ2k, and Gore as my running back corps. Peyton Manning at QB and damn, this team looks good on paper right now. Time to fill in the wr position that I'm really not worried about. There are lots of wr #2's on teams that I'll be happy with as my #1 wr.

good group so far, joc.

i see ur on the up this yr so far.

great value with Gore. a few other RB's with nice value still on the board.

ok, so ur taking shorts over harvin going forward in other ppr drafts?

dont think so.

maybe i said it the wrong way, but no way im taking shorts if harvin is on the bored. thats jus me tho maybe.

I too would take Harvin over Shorts if both are still are the board. Shorts ADP is definitely lower, therefore, hopefully having him fall to me a in a later round. Doesn't mean he's not going to outproduce Harvin over the year. I don't want to tip my hand on this subject, but I will. Remember...Shorts' counterpart wr is suspended the first 4 games. Shorts has a huge advantage to make a significant splash early in the 2013 season.

Went with Witten because love his PPR floor, don't want to need TDs to make/break my TE. If Gore had been there would have been tough.

Good pick with Gore. I was almost literally flipping a coin whether to go Welker or Gore.

I needed a RB and I had Ridley slightly higher than Gore ( I was hoping to get 1 or the other) First 4 rounds and I already have twice as many RB's as I had through 5 rounds last year :lol: So far so good at least on paper - as I like my 1-2 at RB... Rice -Ridley and especially my 1-2 at WR with Marshall-White.

like your start a lot better than last year mozzy

it looks like the place to draft in a redraft this year is the back half of round 1.

Gepetto - do you make your MFFL spreadsheet you share every year as the draft goes or do you just do it after?

Good pick with Gore. I was almost literally flipping a coin whether to go Welker or Gore.

I couldn't believe a rb didn't go off the board after my 3.09 pick. Gore was still out there and he was the only rb I was going to take at 4.04. If Gore went off the board, I was going with Vincent Jackson, Percy Harvin, or one other guy that hadn't been taken. I was happy THRILLED to get Gore.

Here is why I like Gore this year for those of you in other leagues. For the first freakin' time in his career, he won't be the focal point for opposing defenses. I think he's going to have some nice runs on the read option shiiieett unlike he's had in the past. His ADP is way low for some crazy season. He's actually going to have gaps I think. Just my opinion on the SF offense. Waaaaay toooo bad the Crabtree went down for the year, that's just a massive blow IMO.

I needed a RB and I had Ridley slightly higher than Gore ( I was hoping to get 1 or the other) First 4 rounds and I already have twice as many RB's as I had through 5 rounds last year :lol: So far so good at least on paper - as I like my 1-2 at RB... Rice -Ridley and especially my 1-2 at WR with Marshall-White.

If Gore was gone, I really kept looking at Ridley's stats. He was next on my RB list for sure. I think it's a sound pick.

like your start a lot better than last year mozzy

it looks like the place to draft in a redraft this year is the back half of round 1.

If that hit Ridley took in the playoffs doesn't effect anything he could be a really greata value in the 4th. I will admit I had to fight myself to pick a WR here

There is a lot of depth this year, it seems. We're mid 4th round and we're still stacking our rosters with high level players. Ridley, Gore, Welker, Harvin all have a legit shot to be a #1 for our fantasy teams.

Went with Witten because love his PPR floor, don't want to need TDs to make/break my TE. If Gore had been there would have been tough.

He's a ppr monster. The td's are a bonus, but I'm sure you can live with 85-110 receptions while the wr's on that team take the double coverage. A nice pick that'll get you solid fantasy football points all year long.

i knew there was a very slim chance of it actually happening, but if Gore or Ridley had made it to me i would have been doing backflips...

Love the gronk gamble, could payoff huge. Almost did it myself just more conservative so far from season but awesome value if he heals well.

Love the gronk gamble, could payoff huge. Almost did it myself just more conservative so far from season but awesome value if he heals well.

thx

i truly feel u could go go w/o a te until camp and then pick one up, if u dont get 1 of the top guys. that was plan, until gronk slid.

How can a guy that big and strong have 3/4 surgeries on his forearm? I just don't understand. Next is back surgery. Sure he's a big mammoth guy, but how can somebody 6'6" - 280lbs(just guessing btw) be so brittle?

How can a guy that big and strong have 3/4 surgeries on his forearm? I just don't understand. Next is back surgery. Sure he's a big mammoth guy, but how can somebody 6'6" - 280lbs(just guessing btw) be so brittle?

i take it u didt like the pick.

i think the risk is worth the wait.

besides, i may draft another te in the 5th. :ninja:

roids? football pounding? sometimes i think the bigger players are more brittle than the little guys. it all depends how you avoid/absorb contact

If Ridley was gonered I would of gone Gronk as well. Yeah it's a risk but if healthy he is the #1 TE and it isn't close.

after 3 "safe" picks in my eyes i decided to go with the ever brittle Amendola. With Welker gone, Gronk ailing and another vet gone as well, someone has to step in an catch passes, at least the WR share of passes.

if he plays 16 ( a huge if) I think we see 110 receptions.

i take it u didt like the pick.

i think the risk is worth the wait.

besides, i may draft another te in the 5th. :ninja:

Oh I like the pick. I'm a little surprised he lasted this long. Just wondering WTF is wrong with the guy:)

roids? football pounding? sometimes i think the bigger players are more brittle than the little guys. it all depends how you avoid/absorb contact

He was in college as well. The back injury he has had for a long time and had the surgery to finally get it fixed - the arm injury was a fluke thing.

If Ridley was gonered I would of gone Gronk as well. Yeah it's a risk but if healthy he is the #1 TE and it isn't close.

exactly. the uninformed could or might think graham is close wen both of them r in gear.

fact is, if u dig deeper, its not even close.

tossing this out a couple rounds early.

might be looking to trade my 6th round pick

looking for a 7th and 8th for my 6th and 10th... maybe 9th if you sweet talk me

after 3 "safe" picks in my eyes i decided to go with the ever brittle Amendola. With Welker gone, Gronk ailing and another vet gone as well, someone has to step in an catch passes, at least the WR share of passes.

if he plays 16 ( a huge if) I think we see 110 receptions.

who's left on that team to catch the ball? Wait, don't answer that one quite yet :ninja:

Why not? If he stays healthy, he's going to be a ppr and maybe a td monster...if...if...if...if

He was in college as well. The back injury he has had for a long time and had the surgery to finally get it fixed - the arm injury was a fluke thing.

god i hope ur right

god i hope ur right

If you're going under the knife, mine as well get it all done!

The only thing that scares me about Gronk is how easily he re broke the arm against the Ravens in the playoffs -- Not worried about his back - how his arm heals IMO is the key..