Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft disscussion

The draft has not started as per the date set forth weeks ago by the commish. Youre like a fuckin two year old :D

i got in line about the keepr thing wen i wantd to redeclare. :dunno:

ur jus a victum, huh?

uve drafted as well, for 5 picks.

imo, if u dont have the ff geekyness to get down this early, u should rethink it.

moz does a good job overall.

dont make a mountain out of a molehill here.

OK, well maybe I'm not understanding how this works then. :unsure:

It has nothing to do with drafting early or not having the geekyness. The official start of the draft was set for june tenth. Any picks made before that were luxury picks. I understand you guys need to everything now now now but any person at any time can take as mich time as they want since its not yet the tenth.

Maybe a sime solution from now on is to say the draft officially begins after all keepers are named?

• Like 1

It has nothing to do with drafting early or not having the geekyness. The official start of the draft was set for june tenth. Any picks made before that were luxury picks. I understand you guys need to everything now now now but any person at any time can take as mich time as they want since its not yet the tenth.

Maybe a sime solution from now on is to say the draft officially begins after all keepers are named?

WW - I was wrong not to offically specify it in the rules to protect this from happening. It has always been you could make trades during the pre draft or luxury picks as you call it so I guess I wrongly never felt the need to make the wording exactly right.

Idk this is only my second year in the league. Idk how you guys have done things in the past. I know I've made sure to be around and pick just because I don't really want to ruffle anyones feathers. Obviously it was a tragedy when I didn't pick for a few days. I just don't see any realnreason anyone has to make a pick right now other than people are impatient

Oonce the draft officjally begins, common courtesy (or a set timer) would kick in

on a more positive note, 11 members of the league are here.

and we are just sitting here....

Why were people not upset when Delay held up the draft for an hour while he tried to get D Wilson off my hands. He was on the clock at that point.

Seems like a double standard for Moz just because he is the commish.

Also I've been drinking sorry if I offended anyone. Dehaven I didn't mean to call you a two year old. Youre at least 5

Why were people not upset when Delay held up the draft for an hour while he tried to get D Wilson off my hands. He was on the clock at that point.

I didn't know that. Didn't notice. This is the first I've heard of that.

Also I've been drinking sorry if I offended anyone. Dehaven I didn't mean to call you a two year old. Youre at least 5

no offense taken, ww, tho thx for being conisderate and apoligzing.

i apologize for... questioning ur geekyness maybe? :)

i did not make a trade.

Delay wants a player that he knows I would of taken had I made a trade. Now I got to weigh for a minute wether to take the BPA which I know Delay wants and hope to trade him later or take the best position guy out there. I promise I will pick 5 minutes -

Because he had something to do. Now he just has to sit here and he doesn't like it

Delay wants a player that he knows I would of taken had I made a trade. Now I got to weigh for a minute wether to take the BPA which I know Delay wants and hope to trade him later or take the best position guy out there. I promise I will pick 5 minutes -

wat the fook ever, moz.

get over urself.

'oh, moz has me over a barrrel! im in trouble!'

Because he had something to do. Now he just has to sit here and he doesn't like it

:lol:

ur starting to not make sense.

Time for hame of thrones. See u all in a littke

wat the fook ever, moz.

get over urself.

'oh, moz has me over a barrrel! im in trouble!'

I don't have you over anything

- no need to get over myself as I wasn't the person making 20 posts or something crying like a 2 year old. FWIW worth though I hope I was wrong and you don't pick him so someone else can.

I don't have you over anything

- no need to get over myself as I wasn't the person making 20 posts or something crying like a 2 year old. FWIW worth though I hope I was wrong and you don't pick him so someone else can.

ho hum, jus pick so others can go.

uve sit on the ball long enough.

If I'm wrong here, I apologize. Do whatever you need to do Moz. What about tomorrow when the official draft date arrives? Can we not trade when we're on the clock? But then OK to trade if it's our turn, but it's not on the clock, like between midnight and 7 am and on weekends?

The draft date is the 10th. Everyone has been saying all along that if we wanted to draft earlier, we were free to, but there was no clock or official draft until Monday.

In light of that, I have to side with moz. He can't be on the clock If there's no clock started.

Just logged back in to see a heated discussion. Just finished reading all posts since page 15 here are my thoughts...

1) what the fock does this mean? nbsp (I really would like to know)

2) My profession is director of tennis at a public facility. Last year I was sued by an employee under fair labors standards act, milked by a maintenance employee for workmans comp. Couldn't do a gd thing to fire him for 12 months until he finally focked up and couldn't get rides to work. We had to pay him and all he could do at work was walk (couldn't use his arm) but he played guitar and posted on facebook. I Was audited by city, state unemployment agency, and again by another focking city auditor about employee hours. I went through every focking paystub of every focking employee since 2009. My office was stacks and stacks of paper by the end. All turned out well in my favor, but let me tell you something. It's all about what is written and documented in the official bylaws.

3) now pertaining to our fftoday rules. I understand the frustration of waiting on Moz to pick. Yes we are deep into the draft, but unfortunately the draft hasn't officially started until June 10th. Does is suck that Moz has left the next person waiting to draft hanging all afternoon long? Hell ya it does. I wouldn't say he's officially on the clock until midnight tonight though. Ahill was not on the clock at 1.1 unitl tomorrow.

I 100% see both sides of this discussion. IMO, If it went to a judge, I do believe June 10th would be the bottom line as my final answer.

Thank goodness we are all ff friends here, and hopefully will put this behind us once the season starts. :cheers:

Just logged back in to see a heated discussion. Just finished reading all posts since page 15 here are my thoughts...

1) what the fock does this mean? nbsp (I really would like to know)

2) My profession is director of tennis at a public facility. Last year I was sued by an employee under fair labors standards act, milked by a maintenance employee for workmans comp. Couldn't do a gd thing to fire him for 12 months until he finally focked up and couldn't get rides to work. We had to pay him and all he could do at work was walk (couldn't use his arm) but he played guitar and posted on facebook. I Was audited by city, state unemployment agency, and again by another focking city auditor about employee hours. I went through every focking paystub of every focking employee since 2009. My office was stacks and stacks of paper by the end. All turned out well in my favor, but let me tell you something. It's all about what is written and documented in the official bylaws.

3) now pertaining to our fftoday rules. I understand the frustration of waiting on Moz to pick. Yes we are deep into the draft, but unfortunately the draft hasn't officially started until June 10th. Does is suck that Moz has left the next person waiting to draft hanging all afternoon long? Hell ya it does. I wouldn't say he's officially on the clock until midnight tonight though. Ahill was not on the clock at 1.1 unitl tomorrow.

I 100% see both sides of this discussion. IMO, If it went to a judge, I do believe June 10th would be the bottom line as my final answer.

Thank goodness we are all ff friends here, and hopefully will put this behind us once the season starts. :cheers:

Appreciate the post JOc -- but though it may of seemed longer I took 2 hours not quite all afternoon :) I Had Torrey Smith right after Jennings. The QB I had neck n Neck with Brady was there at 6.6 - thats why I was trying to trade Brady straight up for Jennings. It's just funny Delay crying like that and the post that Ski made had me rolling for a little bit though.

for those that must know...

is actually the HTML code equivalent of a space (e.g. " ").

sometimes when you copy/paste junk, the code gets displayed instead of the actual text...

HTH

fook, moz.

u did it!

u took my goddam guy.

well, i need a few minutes...

in the 4 days Mozilini held up the fraft, you couldn't have come up with a backup pick??? :thumbsdown:

hence the nickname... :banana:

in the 4 days Mozilini held up the fraft, you couldn't have come up with a backup pick??? :thumbsdown:

ok, im done.

sorry for the delay.

fook, moz.

u did it!

u took my goddam guy.

well, i need a few minutes...

I really doubt that. But prove me wrong and take the person other than the one I at least though (still do until you take someone else) you wanted and were carrying on for.

2 hours became all afternoon , now all the way up to 4 days. Is it going to be a year I held it up for when we discuss tommorow? :lol:

Appreciate the post JOc -- but though it may of seemed longer I took 2 hours not quite all afternoon :)

I didn't see the exact time when you said you were giving lbh 20 minutes to decide. 2.5 hours later, no wonder he was pissed:)

I really doubt that. But prove me wrong and take the person other than the one I at least though (still do until you take someone else) you wanted and were carrying on for.

again, moz. did i like a guy here, yes. jus cause i knew noone was taking a qb b4 me and i said as much, doesnt mean i couldnt have adjusted fire easily. im much bigger than anyone one player. the guy i got, i had at the bottom of 1st tier, wth only 3 guys in it. if i didnt get him, id have went RB.

I didn't see the exact time when you said you were giving lbh 20 minutes to decide. 2.5 hours later, no wonder he was pissed:)

Only took longer because I got a little out of character (at least for me) and got legitimately pissed.

Ryan was the obvious pick here... he should be in for a quite nice season (except when the Panthers come into town to clean his clock...)

Ryan was the obvious pick here... he should be in for a quite nice season (except when the Panthers come into town to clean his clock...)

one could have argued a certain midwest qb here was the pick maybe, guess not.

glad u like hte pick tho.

maybe.

also, nice trade.

Gloating because crying got you your way - good for you man. way to go.

c'mon... everyone is here to b!tch, but not to pick??

we need a little WW, ski, gepetto action... i got like 30 minutes left in me tonight...

Gloating because you got your way - good for you man. way to go.

ok. u done calling me a 2yr old?

if u didnt like ur team, draft better instead of relying on a trade.

The Torrey Smith pick - check my sig below from last year

I was taking either Decker or Smith at 6.04. I already had my home run hitter in Wallace, so I went with Decker and his rz height and Manning connection. I really like Torrey Smith and he's received recent praise this offseason...

(Rotoworld) Ravens head coach John Harbaugh praised WR Torrey Smith for his leadership and progress on the field.

Then you get these quotes which are a little unsettling...

(KFFL) The Baltimore Ravens could use more two tight end sets in 2013 to help overcome the loss of WR ________ "We've got some tight ends who can pick up the slack," assistant general manager Eric DeCosta siad. "_________made some big plays last year in the Super Bowl, really played his best football in the playoffs. We're excited to see him become what we thought he was going to be. We really think this is his chance to become a really good tight end in the NFL. Obviously, we've got More)

(KFFL) Baltimore Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome has expressed interest in adding a veteran receiver to the roster after evaluating the current crop this offseason. Ravens WR Torrey Smith wants to prove Newsome wrong, suggesting the current corps knows the offense and can get the job done.

SO I TOOK DECKER:)

Only took longer because I got a little out of character (at least for me) and got legitimately pissed.

no worries - water under the bridge IMO about all of this. Exactly why this league is so awesome. Early drafting, b!tching, heated discussions, great ff perspectives from opinions I respect, it gives me fantasy football life for the upcoming season. No better league IMO :cheers:

ok. u done calling me a 2yr old?

if u didnt like ur team, draft better instead of relying on a trade.

I'm done. I guess i just hope Karma catches up with you. (in the league not in real life)