Sign in to follow this  
Frank   M

Epic Fayle by ~stick

Spend some time on a NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) and tell me if your opinion changes.

If a fetus is at an age where it can survive with incubation or any other machines, then it's past the point that abortion should be legal. That was my point all along.

this is, and im sorry if my point was taken askew. u said its a matter of want.

i disagree. want by whom?

u?

the expectant mother?

come on now... lets talk but lets make sense.

No offense... but you seem incapable.

none taken. thanks for being honest.

the point is right now ...this... the fetus, unborn child, accident, unwanted, whatever u wanna call it. whatever name u choose to call this unborn child, is killed.

those are the facts. im on the side that says lets not do that. im confident when i die, im on the right side.

the point is right now ...this... the fetus, unborn child, accident, unwanted, whatever u wanna call it. whatever name u choose to call this unborn child, is killed.

those are the facts. im on the side that says lets not do that. im confident when i die, im on the right side.

carry on

And... there we have it. You could have just said "my religion says it's bad" and saved us some time.

Is this dude like a right wing version of GFIAFP?

Lol. How about it. Just keeps having conversations with himself.

No offense... but you seem incapable.

ur just a h8r

If a fetus is at an age where it can survive with incubation or any other machines, then it's past the point that abortion should be legal. That was my point all along.

Preterm babies can live from 21 weeks. Most NICUs estimate the earliest survival at 24 weeks.

I get what you're saying, but if a woman is going to abort at 20 weeks or more the dead fetus should be put in a bag and sent home with her.

It should be mandatory.

Seriously, I have come around on my pro-choice stance after being involved with the March of Dimes. Spending 70 days on a NICU will do that to you. Big Blue06 would probably agree with me here.

Just a couple of months ago you were pro-choice so I was wondering what changed.

The abortion debate never moved me. It use to be that I would agree with whomever I talked to last. After bouncing back and forth a few dozen times like Mitt Romney does on every issue, I realized it was pointless to take sides. That was all before I started posting here. My position here has always been 'rat's ass'.

I tell you what though, I never felt more pro-life than I did when i saw my daughter's (first child's) ultrasound. By that time though I'd already moved on from the issue. I hate pro-life, religious politicians but for reasons other than abortion or gay marriage which when push comes to shove, I may well actually agree with them on.

Also, for the record, my wife is right around 23 weeks pregnant right now with our third.

Preterm babies can live from 21 weeks. Most NICUs estimate the earliest survival at 24 weeks.

I get what you're saying, but if a woman is going to abort at 20 weeks or more the dead fetus should be put in a bag and sent home with her.

I think you may be a tad early on your 21 week thing. I think it's more like 24. But whatever the case is, that should be the cutoff for a legal abortion.

i really dont think the religious right want abortion to end anymore than they want to secure the borders. and the left, well they want what the basest of society wants, which is everything.

wow... i'm part of the right wing wacko religious right... i chose not to fight with the kids on here for pretty much anything cause they're not going to sway me and i won't them.

your way off base thinking we don't wanna do away with abortion totally...

And... there we have it. You could have just said "my religion says it's bad" and saved us some time.

i could have and ur correct if i had, were it based on religion.

i tend to base things on common sense

didnt think it would be an argument or a beatdown because i dont like killing kids

my bad

I'm not religious in the slightest but when I look at my child's ultrasounds from the month before last, right around 15 weeks, I reach the same conclusion as the freaks.

Lol. How about it. Just keeps having conversations with himself.

actually i never thought bad of u at all

sux is the same way

i dont know guys. hate me, thats fine. i if i truly said something wrong then i apologize.

actually i never thought bad of u at all

sux is the same way

i dont know guys. hate me, thats fine. i if i truly said something wrong then i apologize.

I'm not saying you're a bad guy. But don't you think it's weird to quote yourself numerous times and make three or four posts in a row? Look up Giants Fan. He's our resident mental patient. That's what he does.

Plus, use capitals. And stop using teenage texting abbreviations.

Stick with me, I'll rebuild your reputation. I'll be your posting coach,. :thumbsup:

Also, for the record, my wife is right around 23 weeks pregnant right now with our third.

Right on Volty!! Congrats man! You catch any government sh!t about the 3 kids over there or is that gov propaganda? Or is it different cause your a roundeye?

also we quit trying after over a year of nothing.... that.. the wifes hard pregnancy with my daughter and the devestating 2nd trimester misscarriage last time.... I'm 39 this year... we're done. It was a really tough decision but its made.

man its tempting, ill pass though

ill take my chances

giants fan is funny as fuk, period

so... i dont know what to tell u. im here to laugh

giants fan is funny as fuk, period

give it a second... it gets horrible fast... seriously i think there maybe some mental issues

give it a second... it gets horrible fast... seriously i think there maybe some mental issues

icons are made that way. religions are made that way,

shhhhhhhhhhh

Right on Volty!! Congrats man! You catch any government sh!t about the 3 kids over there or is that gov propaganda? Or is it different cause your a roundeye?

also we quit trying after over a year of nothing.... that.. the wifes hard pregnancy with my daughter and the devestating 2nd trimester misscarriage last time.... I'm 39 this year... we're done. It was a really tough decision but its made.

Thanks. And not any flack from the government. If the Chinese government wanted to have a say in how many kids I could have, I'd leave. I'd GTFO and go do this in Thailand or Malaysia or Korea or Brazil. The only thing is they don't recognize dual citizenship so we had to make a choice: a very, very easy choice and why I can have three kids.

My wife gets all different opinions from other people. Folks here are somewhat use to two, there are certain ways to legally get two, but not at all use to three.

I'm just hoping Old Maid decides she wants to practice making a fetus with me. :banana:

I'm just hoping Old Maid decides she wants to practice making a fetus with me. :banana:

At least you're in a better financial situation to make a fetus than you were 20 years ago but somehow you've failed to gain a drop of wisdom from that experience.

You've already reached your limit here :nono:

At least you're in a better financial situation to make a fetus than you were 20 years ago but somehow you've failed to gain a drop of wisdom from that experience.

:(

:(

Oh, come now, I don't like that sad emoticon.

Looking back you have to think your daughter was worth it. You certainly navigated yourself out of that situation as best you could.

i could have and ur correct if i had, were it based on religion.

i tend to base things on common sense

didnt think it would be an argument or a beatdown because i dont like killing kids

my bad

So, you should get to decide for all women... based on what you think is right...

Wow! That's a GREAT idea!

So, you should get to decide for all women... based on what you think is right...

In fairness to dipshit day, the world would prolly be a much better place if you wimmen folk just kept your collective moufs shut and did as you are told. :dunno:

In fairness to dipshit day, the world would prolly be a much better place if you wimmen folk just kept your collective moufs shut and did as you are told. :dunno:

You gonna make me?

I don't make trash, I burn it :banana:

Are you in grade school? :wacko:

give me an alternative

never mind, im living ur alternative

so zip it or come up with something, anything that is not this. i dont think ur capable of.

try though, im interested.

give me an alternative

never mind, im living ur alternative

so zip it or come up with something, anything that is not this. i dont think ur capable of.

try though, im interested.

I believe I already stated what I think should be done. So... -1, for not paying attention.

Are you in grade school? :wacko:

I am rubber, you are glue, your werds bounce off of me and stick to you :banana:

I believe I already stated what I think should be done. So... -1, for not paying attention.

my bad. im not a scroller

I am rubber, you are glue, your werds bounce off of me and stick to you :banana: [/size]

Your serpentine mind has blown a gasket.

I have very mixed feelings on abortion.

On the one hand I do believe in a woman's right to choose. Also I find it funny that conservatives hate hate HATE the idea of having to pay for services for poor kids, yet they insist that poor single women have those kids.

However, personally abortion does not sit well with me. It seems morally repugnant. I can't say that across the board because who knows how I would act if I found out my child was going to be born with severe birth defects and so forth. Is it even "right" to have the child in those circumstances? I think that's a very tough question. But in the case of a healthy baby, where you just don't want the baby, or the timing isn't right, or you're worried you won't be able to provide for it...well that's probably something you should have thought of beforehand.

It's just a very tough question. Since I'm not religious I am not strongly opposed to abortion. Seems to me when you take God out of the equation it ends up in this very murky moral grey area. But suffice it to say, I a, not vehemently poor choice. I'd put it at about 60-40 pro choice, actually.

Your serpentine mind has blown a gasket.

Actually, it's just missing a piston or two.

No worries...I'm a grease monkey. I can fix that :banana: