Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Keep an eye on this guy!

Knile Davis...ever herd of him?? Well now you have. He's 6'0/230 ran a 4.37 and bench press of 31...tons of physical tools just had the injury bug in college...he's listed as the chiefs rb 2 behind Charles...in keeper leagues I would target him late.

Knile Davis has incredible measurables, little to no production, and huge injury potential. He's got bust written all over him.

I have been following Knile Davis for a long time now. He is a sleeper for sure. he ran his 40 yard dash at 4.30 two times in a row. The computer said he rana 4.37 "officially' but i don't trust the electronic time. Twice he was hand clocked at the saem speed and i believe that is the more accurate believe it or not.

At 230lbs that officially makes him an attention worthy back up. Considering Charles has had major knee injuries in the past and considering what Reid does with RBS and considering that O-line they got now it would be tough to not take a shot on him. In keeper leagues he is a must get. He will be a first round selection at some point over the next two years if he stays healthy.

Knile Davis...ever herd of him?? Well now you have. He's 6'0/230 ran a 4.37 and bench press of 31...tons of physical tools just had the injury bug in college...he's listed as the chiefs rb 2 behind Charles...in keeper leagues I would target him late.

:dunno: Never heard of him. :dunno:

Per the Kansas City Star, third-round RB Knile Davis has been one of the early disappointments of training camp.
Predictably. Davis has been working as the Chiefs' kick returner, and he's muffed a couple. He's also proceeded to drop multiple passes out of the backfield. A chronic fumbler in college, the Chiefs will get their first look at Davis in pads on Sunday. He's competing with Shaun Draughn for No. 2 back duties

Classic example of looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane. Davis has always had workout warrior measurables but has amounted to little on the football field. I doubt that it is just going to come to him now that he is in the NFL.

If week 1 rolls around and he's still listed as the #2 RB on the Chiefs depth chart....he could be worth stashing.

In 2010, he averaged 6.5 ypc in the SEC which included 4 straight 110+ yard games against ranked opponents.

He's got talent, but, reportedly has a lot of issues with his game that needs fixing.

I doubt I would draft this guy in any format, but, I'll "keep an eye on this guy" just in case.

Per the Kansas City Star, third-round RB Knile Davis has been one of the early disappointments of training camp.
Predictably. Davis has been working as the Chiefs' kick returner, and he's muffed a couple. He's also proceeded to drop multiple passes out of the backfield. A chronic fumbler in college, the Chiefs will get their first look at Davis in pads on Sunday. He's competing with Shaun Draughn for No. 2 back duties

Classic example of looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane. Davis has always had workout warrior measurables but has amounted to little on the football field. I doubt that it is just going to come to him now that he is in the NFL.

Makes you wonder why they would experiment kick returning with a chronic fumbler who has the dropsies.

late do you mean like week 12 ?

The guy in KC id keep an eye on is the TE behind Moiaki? Travis Klece - I know the have fasano and a slu of other TEs but I think Klece has special talent!

The guy in KC id keep an eye on is the TE behind Moiaki? Travis Klece - I know the have fasano and a slu of other TEs but I think Klece has special talent!

Now this is a quality K.C. post.

Keep in mind also, that even if Fasano remains the #1 TE going into the season. Kelce can still be on the field at the same time. The 2 are totally different players. I really don't believe Moiaki will offer either of those 2 much compatition. I see him as either getting hurt,released, or traded for a late rounder for another te needy team.

Knile Davis is not draft worthy in re-draft leagues, and I personally wouldn't waste a roster spot on him in dynasty either. Significant bust potential.

this

I am picking up davis in every dynasty league i can. He is a rookie and hasnt had much time to accustomed to the nfl. If charles goesndown and davis gets a shot he could be a great asset. Worth a roster spot at least.

I think the guy to watch out for in the final round of a draft is a flier on Tony Moiaki. Moiaki has excellent talent as a move TE and plays well when healthy. The problem is going back to his college days at Iowa he had frequent injuries. Here is the super speculative thing about this. I don't think that Moiaki stays in KC. They like their other two TEs. Tony Moaiki's previous college teammate is Brian Ferentz who was the New England TE coach for a couple of years before going back to Iowa as the OL coach. There is a connection there and NE seems to bring in a few ex-Iowa players. Again, deep bench long shot but it would not be a total surprise for TM to take over the move TE role in New England if healthy.

I have been following Knile Davis for a long time now. He is a sleeper for sure. he ran his 40 yard dash at 4.30 two times in a row. The computer said he rana 4.37 "officially' but i don't trust the electronic time. Twice he was hand clocked at the saem speed and i believe that is the more accurate believe it or not.

At 230lbs that officially makes him an attention worthy back up. Considering Charles has had major knee injuries in the past and considering what Reid does with RBS and considering that O-line they got now it would be tough to not take a shot on him. In keeper leagues he is a must get. He will be a first round selection at some point over the next two years if he stays healthy.

My friend, you are high. Have you not researched him? If you had, you would know he is one of the most injury prone players in this draft. Maybe in recent memory. Sure, the Chiefs will sit aside Jamaal Charles for an injury waiting to happen... Makes sense. I think there is a better chance Kniles isn't in the league in two years than there is he EVER becomes a first round draft pick.

If you want to take a flier on a Chief in a Dynasty, grab Travis Kelce. The Scouts compared him to Gronkowski and he happens to be the "darling" of Andy Reid. He won't do much, if anything, in 2013, but he will in 2014. His only issue is stiff hips, but he can cure those by lining up behind Kniles Davis. :banana:

Knile Davis is not draft worthy in re-draft leagues, and I personally wouldn't waste a roster spot on him in dynasty either. Significant bust potential.

I agree. This guy will be head dish washer at Denny's in another year or two.