Week 2:
Weekly High Scoring Team = The Blood Bombs (cbfalcon) - 185.54
Weekly High Scoring Player = The Blood Bombs (cbfalcon) - 39.84 Aaron Rogers

Week 3:
Weekly High Scoring Team = The Blood Bombs (cbfalcon) - 156.35
Weekly High Scoring Player = peaces (kutulu) - 34.86 Cam Newton

Week 4:
Weekly High Scoring Team = Romosexuals (mobbdeep) - 176.83 :wave:
Weekly High Scoring Player = Mmmmm...sweater meat (Mmmm_beer) - 38.90 Tony Gonzalez

Week 5:
Weekly High Scoring Team = Kat Fancy (SUX/Gypsy) - 168.97
Weekly High Scoring Player = 4th and 9 inches (patweiser) - 48.40 Tony Romo

Week 6:
Weekly High Scoring Team = PeckerWoods (IAMWOOD) - 176.19
Weekly High Scoring Player = PeckerWoods (IAMWOOD) - 38.00 Vernon Davis

Week 7:
Weekly High Scoring Team = Blood Bombs (cbfalcon) - 170.98
Weekly High Scoring Player = Blood Bombs (cbfalcon) - 36.5 Calvin Johnson

Week 8:
Weekly High Scoring Team = peaces (kutulu) - 159.59
Weekly High Scoring Player = Blood Bombs (cbfalcon) - 51.90 Calvin Johnson

Week 9:
Weekly High Scoring Team = 4th and 9 Inches (patweisers) - 176.52
Weekly High Scoring Player = peaces (kutulu) - 49.90 Andre Johnson

Week 10:
Weekly High Scoring Team = Blood Bombs (cbfalcon) - 153.59
Weekly High Scoring Player = Peckerwoods (IAMWOOD) - 36.94 Drew Brees

Week 11:

Weekly High Scoring Team = 4th and 9 inches (patweiser) - 182.33

Weekly High Scoring Player = Blood Bombs (cbfalcon) - 35.90 Calvin Johnson

Week 12:
Weekly High Scoring Team = The Fightin' Neckbeards (BigTraine) - 164.80
Weekly High Scoring Player = peaces (kutulu) - 43.70 Josh GOrdon

Week 13:

Weekly High Scoring Team = The Fightin' Neckbeards (BigTraine) - 196.19
Weekly High Scoring Player = The Fightin' Neckbeards (BigTraine - 49.40 Eric Decker

Totals through week 13:
cbfalcon - 10+10+5+10+5+5+10+5+25 = 85
kutulu - 5+10+10+5+5+25 = 60
bigblue06 = 5
mobbdeep = 10
Mmmmm_beer = 5
Sux/Gypsy = 10
patweiser - 5+10+10 = 25
IAMWOOD = 10+5+5 =20

BigTraine = 10+5+10+25 = 50

Weekly High Scoring Player: 5$

Weekly High Scoring Team: 10$

Divisional Winners: 25$

3rd Place: $30

2nd Place: $100

Champion: $200

:cheers:

:headbanger:

:headbanger:

Why are you happy about money other people will win? That you contributed NOTHING to may I add.

Why are you happy about money other people will win? That you contributed NOTHING to may I add.

Never said I was happy about that. In fact, I feel horrible about it. :( That is NOT what I meant with the headbanger.

I will make this my last year and try to find a way to send the money back in the next few months. Sorry bro. It's been fun. Great in fact.

Never said I was happy about that. In fact, I feel horrible about it. :( That is NOT what I meant with the headbanger.

I will make this my last year and try to find a way to send the money back in the next few months. Sorry bro. It's been fun. Great in fact.

You can't make this your last year. You're the only thing keeping me from residing squarely at the bottom. :(

Oh lighten up Francis, you know I kid cause I care :wub:

Fock that Gary. You arent going anywhere.

My electricity was turned off(Back on now), so I wont have any money this month guys. So sorry about this. Hopefully I can get something together soon. :(

My electricity was turned off(Back on now), so I wont have any money this month guys. So sorry about this. Hopefully I can get something together soon. :(

Pretty sure that nobody was waiting on you for money, but glad to hear that the electricity is back. :thumbsup:

Did you hook up your snuff film projector to a gas generator during the blackout?

Did you hook up your snuff film projector to a gas generator during the blackout?

hand crank

Updatored for crybaby Gary, cuz I got nothing better to do than recover from back surgery. Recovery is going well. Thanks for asking, dooooooosh!

Updatored for crybaby Gary, cuz I got nothing better to do than recover from back surgery. Recovery is going well. Thanks for asking, dooooooosh!

Had no idea you were having back surgery. Hope your recovery goes well.

Had no idea you were having back surgery. Hope your recovery goes well.

you are a gigantic cvvnt. All we have done for you in this league and you act like a focking 8 year old? fock you

you are a gigantic cvvnt. All we have done for you in this league and you act like a focking 8 year old? fock you

Nice to see you taking the high road. :lol:

"He's been able to skate the $55 fee for the geek dynasty league, from people feeling badly for him and stepping up and paying. Patwesiers being at the front of that list. Clearly he's biting the hand that has fed him."

"It's never bothered me in the least. But I know of at least one other DieNasty member that may be annoyed by it."

How am I suppose to come back after theses kind of remarks???

It is CRYSTAL clear at least 2 people have MAJOR problems with this situation.

I had no idea, up until I read those posts, that folks felt this way. I truly thought you guys were okay with this situation. My bad. That is ALL on me. I should have known better. I feel like such a fool for thinking this was okay. Perhaps my love of this league and you guys clouded my judgement.

So EDJR and the other poster who has thought this whole thing was bullshtt of me not being able to pay, I sincerely apologize.

I honestly had no idea some had a problem with this. You can get a laugh at my expense though. Here it is, 2 days before Christmas, and I am still completely tore up over this whole ordeal. So much so, I no longer feel comfortable even posting at the geek club. I have lost everything, including my sanity. Hell, since this whole thing went down, the longest I have slept is 1.5 hours. You guys really have no idea just how devastating this whole thing really is to someone like me who has nothing and nobody. But that is my problem, not yours.

It's just rough losing some of the last remnants of fun and enjoyment I had.

You guys are the BEST though. Thank you so much for all the years of fun this league(My all time favorite) provided and the friendship. I will miss both dearly. I am so sorry.

Anything you're losing is self inflicted. Punch yourself in the face and get over it.

You want a hug or something?

"He's been able to skate the $55 fee for the geek dynasty league, from people feeling badly for him and stepping up and paying. Patwesiers being at the front of that list. Clearly he's biting the hand that has fed him."

"It's never bothered me in the least. But I know of at least one other DieNasty member that may be annoyed by it."

How am I suppose to come back after theses kind of remarks???

It is CRYSTAL clear at least 2 people have MAJOR problems with this situation.

I had no idea, up until I read those posts, that folks felt this way. I truly thought you guys were okay with this situation. My bad. That is ALL on me. I should have known better. I feel like such a fool for thinking this was okay. Perhaps my love of this league and you guys clouded my judgement.

So EDJR and the other poster who has thought this whole thing was bullshtt of me not being able to pay, I sincerely apologize.

I honestly had no idea some had a problem with this. You can get a laugh at my expense though. Here it is, 2 days before Christmas, and I am still completely tore up over this whole ordeal. So much so, I no longer feel comfortable even posting at the geek club. I have lost everything, including my sanity. Hell, since this whole thing went down, the longest I have slept is 1.5 hours. You guys really have no idea just how devastating this whole thing really is to someone like me who has nothing and nobody. But that is my problem, not yours.

It's just rough losing some of the last remnants of fun and enjoyment I had.

You guys are the BEST though. Thank you so much for all the years of fun this league(My all time favorite) provided and the friendship. I will miss both dearly. I am so sorry.

Hey sped boy, I have been one of the people that has actually helped pay for you to stay in the league. What part of "It's never bothered me" can you not comprehend.

As a matter of fact, I believe it was ME that made a thread about or came up with the idea to help you pay your league fee. Pats just took it and went above and beyond.

Who came up with pocolts? Yeah that was me.

Lighten the fock up you short-sighted motherfocker.

eta: are you also too stupid to see why someone may be bothered by it? I am 10 and 0 against you, why would you being in the league bother me in the least bit? That is the exact reason I can see someone being bothered by it. You play for free and you suck.

Anything you're losing is self inflicted. Punch yourself in the face and get over it.

You want a hug or something?

How about a bullet.....

Hey sped boy, I have been one of the people that has actually helped pay for you to stay in the league. What part of "It's never bothered me" can you not comprehend.

As a matter of fact, I believe it was ME that made a thread about or came up with the idea to help you pay your league fee. Pats just took it and went above and beyond.

Who came up with pocolts? Yeah that was me.

Lighten the fock up you short-sighted motherfocker.

eta: are you also too stupid to see why someone may be bothered by it? I am 10 and 0 against you, why would you being in the league bother me in the least bit? That is the exact reason I can see someone being bothered by it. You play for free and you suck.

I can easily see why folks are bothered by it now, after I have seen the posts. That is part of why I have to leave. I completely understand. I thought I made that part clear.

Please tell me how I am suppose to be okay with folks PISSED off that I am in this league playing for free and sucking while doing it and everyone else has to pay??? I really want to know because I have no idea how I can come back after learning how folks really feel.

I can easily see why folks are bothered by it now, after I have seen the posts. That is part of why I have to leave. I completely understand. I thought I made that part clear.

Please tell me how I am suppose to be okay with folks PISSED off that I am in this league playing for free and sucking while doing it and everyone else has to pay??? I really want to know because I have no idea how I can come back after learning how folks really feel.

No one is/was pissed off. One person made a comment to me, probably in jest that you don't pay. Which, is fine with me as I help you not pay. But don't think I'm not busting your chops about it, that's what I/we do. C'mon Gary, I gave you your very own crippled emoticon at the new board. That's love right there. Get your sh1t together, pull up your bootstraps, make your team better and beat me, just once before you quit.