Sign in to follow this  
jthomen

Keeper- Rodgers or Graham?

I am already keeping David Wilson (Round 12) and Dez Bryant (Round 5), but I can't decide between Rodgers (1) or Graham (2).

- I am drafting at the 10 spot of 12 team

- .5 PPR and 6 points for QB touchdowns

Thanks!

Dez you keep for sure...Wilson is your only option at RB?

Graham so outdistances the next TE in value I would keep him and go for a qb in the early middle rounds if it were me.

Yeah, my only other option at RB is DeMarco Murray or Ryan Matthews in the 3rd. LeShoure in like the 10th or NoShow Moreno in 8th. I think I am in trouble...

I like your idea on freezers - and I'd roll Graham. Gives you a great start (WR1, TE1, RB2) and your 1's are on the better half of that tier!

You can get a QB in round 3 or even round 4 with the quick turnaround there.

Keep Rodgers. Especially in a keeper 6 pts per pass TD. Graham is the best TE but Rodgers is hands down elite especially keeper. Or if ur cool with Dalton, Luck or roll the dice with RG3 go there. I have been drafting solid QBs in all my mock drafts worst I got was RG3 3rd-5th round mock drafts.

U can focus on RBs and WR if u handle QB. #1 get RB or Calvin. #2 get another WR/RB or even Jimmy #3 get top WR, RB or Gronkowski, #4 load up on another RB/WR or u can shoot for future QB like Luck or RG3 or Wilson or Kaepernick in this or a higher round.

I always got two killer QBs my strategy and ur 1/2 way there if u keep Rodgers.

Agreed on Graham. I think it's close enough at the top for QBs to get a close enough replacement to Rodgers. Same can't be said for Graham.