Bench:

RB L. Miller

RB G. Bernard

RB B. Pierce

RB C. Michael

WR C. Shorts

WR M. Floyd

TE J. Cook

It is a great team. You should destroy that league.

Everyone knows the yahoo ratings suck. Hell in my last leagues draft the best draft went to the dude with 2 kickers and 2 defenses, at least they didn't give it to the dude with 6QB's. Trade bait he called it :shocking: .

I'm glad to hear that Yahoo is gooned up. I'd never used them before, and now I know I can ignore them (the way I used to ignore ESPN's point predictions).

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Two years running now, yahoo has said I'd finish last in the league 2-12. Last year I finished 12-2...Yahoo ratings suck. Try fantasypros.com for a more realistic draft rating.

Really nice team for PPR. I like Miller as your 3rd (I don't understand him a #2 which is where he seems to go in most of my drafts).

Ignore Yahoo's draft ratings, they are computer generated based on computer projections. I drafted Randy Bullock, K, from Houston and the yahoo draft ratings said something to the effect that I must know something or have inside information. Too funny.

Their draft grades are a joke. You drafted great.

Let a human being grade your draft.

Well just look at their rankings to see why. No backup QB? I would drop either RB B. Pierce, RB C. Michael for a backup QB maybe Carson Palmer, Phillip Rivers or even Big Ben.

I think your starters are good but ur bench is kinda week. I'd give u a C not exited about TE Cameron.

I think your draft was great. I also got a C and feel like my team is quite good. Last year yahoo gave me an A and didn't even make the playoffs.

I got the same rating and was quite surprised. I think I got dinged because we were forced to keep a K/DEF and that counted as my 5th rounder lol (please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=421959)

I think this is a very strong team that should coast into the playoffs. I definitely wouldn't worry about a backup QB at this point, especially if that means dropping some of that depth. Wait until some guys start going down with injuries before you make a move!!!!