Sign in to follow this  
cpit

Zach Sudfeld value?

Gronk is "soon" to be back but who knows for how long once he does get back. Sudfeld wasn't overly involved in Week 1 and he got hurt. That being said, thoughts on his value moving forward? Pats love using two tight ends and he wouldn't be rostered if he had no potential. Guy dropped him in my league and I'm wondering if the drop was premature or if he's dead-in-the-water.

Sudfeld's value is purely speculation at this point. In dynasty I'd call him a hold unless you have better options. In redraft I'd cut bait.

If someone is willing to fart in your face in trade, I'd take it.

Don't do it. You'll get pinkeye at least out of that trade

• Like 1

He wasnt even active last night.

yeah, as i said, he's hurt right now. no trades involved. he's on the WW and will probably be a FA in my league once waivers clear. purely speculative value at this point.

I'll fart in his face and he can keep Sudfield

I don't know, Rotoworld said he was TE1 material about a week ago. I imagine they now say he's not rosterable in a 32-team league.

I don't know, Rotoworld said he was TE1 material about a week ago. I imagine they now say he's not rosterable in a 32-team league.

you perfectly summed up what rotoworld has become.... 100% reactionary.

still good for injury updates at least.

And this is what Rotoworld said 2 days ago before the NYJ game:

"Dubbed "Studfeld" by overzealous fantasy owners in the preseason, he quickly became "Dudfeld" when he slipped and fell on his only target of his NFL debut, which turned into an interception that cost his team seven points a few plays later. His hamstring injury makes him inactive for Thursday and he can be safely dropped from all fantasy rosters."

He has no value.

1 dingleberry for Sudfield

And this is what Rotoworld said 2 days ago before the NYJ game:

"Dubbed "Studfeld" by overzealous fantasy owners in the preseason, he quickly became "Dudfeld" when he slipped and fell on his only target of his NFL debut, which turned into an interception that cost his team seven points a few plays later. His hamstring injury makes him inactive for Thursday and he can be safely dropped from all fantasy rosters."

He has no value.

Are you joking? They said he was a "borderline TE1" before week 1. They themselves were the overzealous ones. Everyone and their mother knew Sudfeld was worthless 2 days before the Jets game. He didn't even play in the Jets game. Wow, GREAT call, Roto. Geniuses