Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

Andy Reid

Wow, is it me or has the Kansas City Chief turned their franchise around by hiring Andy Reid.

3-0 with a big road victory against the Eagles.

They can win 4 of their next 5 and be at 7-1 after in mid season. Playoffs???

Their hires since Vermeil had sucked really really bad.

I know the pro bowl is usually a popularity contest but KC's case last season it wasn't. All those guys just flat out produced despite a crappy coaching staff. Reid knows how to win and knows his QBs. He looked at the bad crop of college QBs coming out and didn't fall for the pressure of Geno Smith, etc and got a guy he could win right now with. And Alex Smith is giving KC exactly what Reid wanted. A game manager who protects the ball.

I've watched every game he's coached and every team he's assembled over the last 12 years. He's a good coach, not great, but a good coach. He's a good gameplanner. He's a below average in-game coach when it comes to clock management, play calling. He's incredibly stubborn, with his playcalling, Chiefs fans you will surely find this out soon enough if you already haven't. He will be facing one of the worst run defenses in the league and he will pass on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs. Chiefs fans I promise you will witness more 3 & outs due to 3 straight unneccessary pass plays than ever before.

His successful years he GREATLY benefitted from Jim Johsnons defense. Andy Reids success as a coach steadily declined after JJ passed away, that is not opinion but a fact.

All in all he's a solid coach but I can guarantee he will never win a super bowl, chiefs fans, you'll understand why soon enough after you get over the love affair with him and start scratching your head at his in-game management.

I've watched every game he's coached and every team he's assembled over the last 12 years. He's a good coach, not great, but a good coach. He's a good gameplanner. He's a below average in-game coach when it comes to clock management, play calling. He's incredibly stubborn, with his playcalling, Chiefs fans you will surely find this out soon enough if you already haven't. He will be facing one of the worst run defenses in the league and he will pass on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs. Chiefs fans I promise you will witness more 3 & outs due to 3 straight unneccessary pass plays than ever before.

His successful years he GREATLY benefitted from Jim Johsnons defense. Andy Reids success as a coach steadily declined after JJ passed away, that is not opinion but a fact.

All in all he's a solid coach but I can guarantee he will never win a super bowl, chiefs fans, you'll understand why soon enough after you get over the love affair with him and start scratching your head at his in-game management.

How many coaches have won a superbowl?

Please advise

What he has done with Charles is an absolute indictment of Haley and Crennel who insisted on platooning him.

Wow, is it me or has the Kansas City Chief turned their franchise around by hiring Andy Reid.

3-0 with a big road victory against the Eagles.

They can win 4 of their next 5 and be at 7-1 after in mid season. Playoffs???

no they really have and yes they really are 3-0 so its not just you .