Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

D Moore

In 2 out of the 3 games, he's gotten more than 10+ targets.

Pryor actually looked quite good throwing the ball yesterday and Moore was targeted once in the endzone (just missed an another TD). He is entering his 3rd year in the league, maybe the light has finally come up for Moore.

Production over the past 3 seasons:

Year Rec Yards TD

2011: 33 76 5
2012: 51 741 7
2013: 11 167 2

He gets the Redskins in week 4. :shocking:

He is on the wire but is he worth a pickup? I don't know. Carter went out of the game early last night and Bailey was not playing. His catches came after Carter went out so this may have something to do with his production last night.

Not buying it yet. Look how bad he was for a several week stretch last year. 11 catches in 3 games with that many targets is nothing to write home about.

Good WR3 IMO, especially this week vs Wash.

I agree. I'm in on Denarius. Plus Denarius rhymes with Demarius, and I got Demarius so I want the set. :banana:

Talented guy but i dont trust him. this is going to be a get right game for wash.

wouldn't that be good for denarius?

I soured on Moore last year when his level of play really fell off a cliff after a promising start.

Inconsistent player on a bad team. His long TD was on a bad missed tackle with two defenders colliding (and he still nearly got run down from behind).

I'll let someone else have the headache.

In 2 out of the 3 games, he's gotten more than 10+ targets.

Pryor actually looked quite good throwing the ball yesterday and Moore was targeted once in the endzone (just missed an another TD). He is entering his 3rd year in the league, maybe the light has finally come up for Moore.

Production over the past 3 seasons:

Year Rec Yards TD

2011: 33 76 5

2012: 51 741 7

2013: 11 167 2

He gets the Redskins in week 4. :shocking:

no question that moore is a good matchup this week amen

Take out the one (kinda flukey) play and he has 10 catches for 93 yards and 1 TD in 3 games.

I'm watching, but the low catch total despite the relative high target total and the VERY low YPC is concerning.

I soured on Moore last year when his level of play really fell off a cliff after a promising start.

Inconsistent player on a bad team. His long TD was on a bad missed tackle with two defenders colliding (and he still nearly got run down from behind).

I'll let someone else have the headache.

You're a hater from last year and your post shows it. I had him last year, and don't hate him. New QB,new year.

Take away APs first run, and whatcha got ? How about Calvin's 77yarder or Juliio 72 yarder ?

Dumb comment.

Fluk plays happen.

And the DB was coming across the field and had the angle. football 101

You're a hater from last year and your post shows it. I had him last year, and don't hate him. New QB,new year.

Take away APs first run, and whatcha got ? How about Calvin's 77yarder or Juliio 72 yarder ?

Dumb comment.

Fluk plays happen.

And the DB was coming across the field and had the angle. football 101

I wouldn't trust him even in this matchup with anybody at QB. Was his week 2 against Jacksonville a fluk too?

wouldn't that be good for denarius?

That's what I was thinking. Seriously, the Redskins make the 2012 Saints defense look All-Pro.

I wouldn't trust him even in this matchup with anybody at QB. Was his week 2 against Jacksonville a fluk too?

YES.

But wow, I didn't knowhe posted a zero.

I picked him up. Lots of targets and a lot of red zone looks. Could be useful on a bye week and the Raiders play a team that puts them in the hole early.