Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

San Francisco 49ers at St. Louis Rams - In-Game Discussion

Inactives

San Francisco - CB Nnamdi Asomugha, QB B.J. Daniels, WR Chris Harper, G Joe Looney, FB Owen Marecic, WR Marlon Moore, LB Patrick Willis

St. Louis - DE William Hayes, G Barrett Jones, TE Mike McNeill, RB Isaiah Pead, OT Mike Person, OT Rodger Saffold, G Brandon Washington

Note: TE Vernon Davis is active while RB Isaiah Pead is OUT.

Smart to start V. Davis over Cook tonight? I see San Fran righting the ship against a terrible Rams team. Have Gore & Davis so I figure one of them has to have a monster night...

Cook or davis

I think Davis has more potential for a big game. Some risk factor but I can't start Cook with any sort of confidence in that offense. It's basically who gets lucky during the garbage time.

Hate those stupid 70's collar hanging out of jerseys for Rams

that was too much gore for harbaugh...sit down and watch Kap kiss his biceps

Dawson has fallen on his face since leaving Cleveland...

It's a SF curse

Harbaugh is a genius, pass pass, pass pass pass pass pass pass pass

Harbaugh is a genius, pass pass, pass pass pass pass pass pass pass

Ex quarterback coaches.... Gotta love them.

Kaep blows

If he didn't throw that pass to Boldin so badly, they would have never got the PI call. So there is that

Ex quarterback coaches.... Gotta love them.

And especially when it's "their guy". He has ruined the value of Gore. I figured after last game ignoring Gore after 70 first half rushing years and losing he would have learned his lesson

Kaep late on his throws

He can only complete or throw a pass when the guy is ALREADY wide open. No anticipation or throwing to a spot at all

Kaep late on his throws

I noticed that too. It looks like he has a hitch in his delivery. Has he always had that? I've never noticed before.

Wow only one 11 yard pass caught and 8min in the 2nd quarter.....I am most likely dropping him if he doesn't produce.

Wow only one 11 yard pass caught and 8min in the 2nd quarter.....I am most likely dropping him if he doesn't produce.

TD! I hope they don't call that back, I need all the help!

I am in 2 leagues, in one I own Gore and am against Boldin, in the other I own Boldin and am against Gore.

weird feelings, so confused

potty pants

This is actually true. One of the main knocks on Pead entering the draft was his ulcerative colitis and bouts of liquid poopy pants during practice/games. he supposedly has it under control with a strict regimen of Grape Nuts and avoiding Chipotle, but its entirely possible that he had an explosive bout before game time and the trainers thought it best that he sit this game out on the can.

This is actually true. One of the main knocks on Pead entering the draft was his ulcerative colitis and bouts of liquid poopy pants during practice/games. he supposedly has it under control with a strict regimen of Grape Nuts and avoiding Chipotle, but its entirely possible that he had an explosive bout before game time and the trainers thought it best that he sit this game out on the can.

I hope even a small portion of this is true.

I hope even a small portion of this is true.

He did an interview recently where he thanked God, his family and Grape Nuts for all his success.

He did an interview recently where he thanked God, his family and Grape Nuts for all his success.

:lol: Too Funny!

Wow...that stinks :bench: