Sign in to follow this  
bubba29

Why Do I keep Sitting Fred Jackson?

He was playing my Browns last night. Didn't think he'd do much against their tough defense. Started Ray Rice instead. Could still score more but I doubt Rice outscores Jackson. I may have to install Jackson in my starting line up till I am forced to reconsider.

I like the way he runs, he's not the fastest or strongest guy on the field, but he runs with a chip on his shoulder.

Much respect to the Coe College Alum... (Cedar Rapids, IA CC)

He's a gamer, plain and simple...

I traded for him right before the game and started him. He's not a player that you like starting for now or the long term, since we all expect Spiller to take over. But the Bills are running the ball a ton, and Spiller isn't holding up to the workload. It looks like there will be plenty of carries to go around.

Having Manuel out for a few weeks could hurt things, unless they find a replacement QB to keep D's honest. Tuel looked useless out there. If he's starting there will be 9 guys in the box every down.

I sat him in favor of Lamar MIller this week.. Figuring with his knee and the tough Brownd Run Defense. F Jax got me 23.70 points on the bench, big mistake and Miller wont come close to that this week.

Better question -- why won't the Bills just make Fjax the "starter" and reduce Spiller to COP duties? Fjax still out produces Spiller and is the better back of the 2. Spiller has had a Kevan Barlow like season so far

That's actually not really a good question. Jackson is 32, Spiller is 26. Spiller also had a better year last year than Jackson has ever had.

I traded for him right before the game and started him. He's not a player that you like starting for now or the long term, since we all expect Spiller to take over. But the Bills are running the ball a ton, and Spiller isn't holding up to the workload. It looks like there will be plenty of carries to go around.

Having Manuel out for a few weeks could hurt things, unless they find a replacement QB to keep D's honest. Tuel looked useless out there. If he's starting there will be 9 guys in the box every down.

:nono: Spiller is no where close to taking over. I like starting Freddy just fine, only wish I would have trusted him a little more earlier this year. He is just flat out consistent.