Sign in to follow this  
American Chewy

L. Bell vs Jets

Im benching him this week and not even for amazing options. D-will at rb2 and hilton at flex. Half ppr scoring. The jets have shut down all rbs they've faced except for a rather flukey j.rodgers on Monday. Be surprised if he gets ten points. If he does fine I wont bench him again. Anyone else going with him? Curious to see if his game against the Vikings was more matchup based success.

I mean the Jets are probably one of the top run D's in the league so his value will be at its lowest this game, but because he'll be a 3 down back getting goal line carries his value is probably in the low RB2 range. So deangelo is a start over him but TY is pretty close. I know the TY matchup looks good on paper but I think there's a decent chance the Colts want to pound the rock more against San Diego and therefore DHB will see more playing time than TY.

Thanks for the insight. My problem is I faced Marshall and gould last night so I may need the hr. Might all be moot though if calvin doesn't go.

Possible let down game for the jets after upsetting Atlanta and on short rest. Also, Pitt getting healthier and coming off of a bye. I like Pitt in this one! Bell with 100 total yards and a TD is what I'm anticipating.

LeVeon vs Jets or Bilal vs Pitt. I'm going back and forth.I'm scared of the 3 headed monster situation Bilal is in. I got LeVeon going as of now.

Guys....who have the jets faced as RB,s?

Martin, C.Johnson, J.Rodgers, ....all under achieving RB,s and teams...this year...

Steelers are losing, not really under achieving ....

I really expect Bell to get the following .....he is a big strong, smart, healthy....

18/82/1 & 4/40/1.....Steelers start to roll!

LeVeon vs Jets or Bilal vs Pitt. I'm going back and forth.I'm scared of the 3 headed monster situation Bilal is in. I got LeVeon going as of now.

Im in the same boat. I think I will be going with Bell. I also have Ridley who is staying glued to my bench until he proves he can do anything.

Not a Bell owner, but a Steelers fan. I can say only this, Bell is MILES better than any other RB they have on that roster, and with Miller back and healthy, and cohesion, the line is improving. You can see from the games that the Steelers haven't quit yet, and they will rely on Bell to help control the clock. I think 70 yds rushing, 3 rec for 25 ish yds, and maybe a TD is what to expect.

23-20 Jets win another game late in the 4th.

The Jets rush defense is extremely stout...That said, Cromartie is a game time decision now as he was hurt in practice. Ben may be able to do some damage through the air.

Im in the same boat. I think I will be going with Bell. I also have Ridley who is staying glued to my bench until he proves he can do anything.

Also in that same boat with Powell and Bell for my flex.

Going with Bell knowing he will be the guy Pitt relies on where the 3 RBs for the Jets will get work.

Starting him on TD potential alone. The Steelers certainly noticed his penchant for the end zone two weeks ago.

I just traded away powell. I probably would have started him over bell because of the matchup difference. I guess i'm making this a prove it to me week for bell against a tough defense. pitt has several tough rb matchups ahead.