Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Tim Wright - TE/WR Tampa Bay, the next Colston's rookie year on Yahoo?

This is nothing new. There are several te's that are or play like wr's.

Graham, gronk, Cameron, witten and Vernon.

This is nothing new. There are several te's that are or play like wr's.

Graham, gronk, Cameron, witten and Vernon.

You forgot Gonzo and Orange Julius.

That's pretty nice company. Not often you can snag a guy like that off waivers week 5. Should be owned in all leagues by now.

To be fair, Gronk and Timothy ... 2 different animals ... but they may have similar fantasy production going forwards.

One thing we know ... he has hands.

Probably a bit optimistic to think he can put up Gronk numbers but I think he can put up similar numbers to Reed, Witten, Olsen, ect. I'd rank him ahead of guys like Clay, Bennett, Fleener, ect.

Are you telling me Mike Glennon is the next Drew Brees! I am picking Mike Glennon up right now!

You should make a thread about John Carlson now, he is the next Gronk.

Ha! Where this come from?

2 consecutive posts on a dead thread one of which is quoting yourself?

Self absorbed much?

Please switch to fire ground so we can keep this channel clear for important trade collusion discussions.

Do you ever make predictions? No? Then STFU.

The correct wording would have been "Yes? Then STFU." Nice fail.

I will answer the question you attempted to ask though. YES I do make predictions, but the difference is I don't turn my nose up like a prik at anyone who disagrees as if my prediction is a sure thing. You did/do. You're a know-it-all, who can't take a little ribbing. After all, you did go into hiding for a week afterward...LMAO.

Where are your predictions? I haven't seen any. Are they 100% right? If there is one wrong prediction I am going to follow you around and bring it up in every thread you post, even your correct predictions. Then maybe you will see how childish you are being.

Where are your predictions? I haven't seen any. Are they 100% right? If there is one wrong prediction I am going to follow you around and bring it up in every thread you post, even your correct predictions. Then maybe you will see how childish you are being.

Again, you can't take a ribbing. And like I said, the difference between you and me is I don't put people down for disagreeing with me. You did, and now you're crying because I'm letting you have it.

All you do is make HUGE speculative predictions that are never likely to happen, and call people stupid for disagreeing with such foolishness. I have Wright as well, but I would never mention him in the same sentence as Gronk! Give me a break dude!!!!

You really shouldn't be talking to anyone about "childishness". That being said, I get it. You hate being wrong, so I'll stop mentioning golden boy Fasano. He sucks, btw...not sure you noticed.

You don't make any bold predictions because you have no balls.

Or maybe because I don't feel the need to belittle others for not believing some stupid off-the-wall predictions that have less than 1% of happening. Maybe I'm not trying to overcomp for any shortcomings unlike you..

Nice call on Wright too...he's definitely putting up "Gronk" numbers tonight...lmao.

spit this kool aid out after the 1st quarter glad i still won & dont have to search the waiver no more.., now that percy & dobson are back :)

To be fair, Gronk and Timothy ... 2 different animals ... but they may have similar fantasy production going forwards.

One thing we know ... he has hands.