Sign in to follow this  
Dsausage

Putting it out there. CJ2K breaks out this week. Best buy low ever

Guy has been traditionally a pretty slow starter in the last few years. He has seen Pittsburgh's (first game of season), Seattle (Sick run D), KC (two rushing TD's all season) and the Jets (top 3 rush D considering they only let up 2 total rush TD's they are the best IMO) front lines this year. He had good games against the Chargers (good run D yards wise and only 2 TD's all season again ) and Houston but just didn't get in.

He plays SF D this week who traditionally has great rush D but they are letting up 113 yards a game and a total of 7 tds so far; averaging more then one a game.

He gets the Rams Jags Colts (the three WORST in the NFL) after that. Then the Colts and the Jags again with the Raiders to round out the season. Get him now and get him cheap.

You're welcome.

D Sausage.

Guy has been traditionally a pretty slow starter in the last few years. He has seen Pittsburgh's (first game of season), Seattle (Sick run D), KC (two rushing TD's all season) and the Jets (top 3 rush D considering they only let up 2 total rush TD's they are the best IMO) front lines this year. He had good games against the Chargers (good run D yards wise and only 2 TD's all season again ) and Houston but just didn't get in.

He plays SF D this week who traditionally has great rush D but they are letting up 113 yards a game and a total of 7 tds so far; averaging more then one a game.

He gets the Rams Jags Colts (the three WORST in the NFL) after that. Then the Colts and the Jags again with the Raiders to round out the season. Get him now and get him cheap.

You're welcome.

D Sausage.

ok

I don't know but Shonn Greene has been plucked from the wire in my 12 and 14 team leagues this week. I'm not high on him as a player but with the soft schedule maybe he's a td play.

That would be just my luck since he's riding the pine on my team. I'm about to bench TRich too so there's another good play.

It's between him and L Bell in my flex and originally had CJNOK riding the pine but I'm intrigued about him this week. I remember in preseason CJNOK was a little rattled when they signed Greene and made some comments to the point that he was the man and Greene wasn't going to take his job. With Greene coming back this week, and all the coach hype for Greene returning, maybe just maybe CJ breaks out. I'm not worried about the matchup as the Niners are without some of their studs on D and its a home game. Hmmm.

thinking about starting him over randle... just afraid Dallas will abandon the run totally

This is my conundrum, too. I may just put their names in a hat...

I ended up sitting them both and flexing Thompkins instead. So if you're wondering why he's being ignored...now you know.

He is sitting for me this week, so he probably will blow up. However..Ridley has scored a TD surpisingly and thus may negate any negative reverse karma from benching CJ

I called Jordan Reed two weeks ago and V Jax 3 weeks ago.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=425357&hl= Reed Thread

Dsausage, on 07 Oct 2013 - 9:13 PM, said:

No way, I have said it several times on this site but V jax had a 76 yard td called back for a hold and also dropped another bomb he catches 9/10 times in the end zone. He gets the points with both of those and he is golden. He was hurt 2 weeks ago for most of the game and last week for the whole game. He is coming off a bye and will be a stud here on out. That new kid in Tampa has a gun.

I benched him for Randle. Turns out it was the wrong move, but other than the long TD on the screen, it doesn't look like he did much. I didn't watch the game, but is he still running like a pvssy? Seems he's only useful in open space, and plays like that ain't gonna come every week.

I will post here every week that I bench CJ, because those are apparently the weeks he will be useful

I saw the catch an run, it was classic CJ. Makes you wonder why he doesn't explode like rhat more often. Not expecting 60 yard TDs every week but he's so much better than what he generally posts. Part has to be playcalling but some is on him. Watch rhat play, very few can take it to the house like he did on it. Insane run...

Munchak is just a pathetic coach who has a horrid offense. With Jeff Fisher CJ was on his way to the Hall of Fame. Under Munchak he's just another scrub. He will still have big games here and there, but he's a shadow of what he used to be in the "what the heck are we doing offense".

Fire Munchak and CJ will become relevant again.

Didn't CJ do this last year? Suck for the first 6 games, owners traded him for nuthin and he broke out?

I'd still rather avoid the headache.

I saw the catch an run, it was classic CJ. Makes you wonder why he doesn't explode like rhat more often. Not expecting 60 yard TDs every week but he's so much better than what he generally posts. Part has to be playcalling but some is on him. Watch rhat play, very few can take it to the house like he did on it. Insane run...

Yes, he still has the game. He is a must start going forward.

He gets the Rams Jags Colts (the three WORST in the NFL) after that. Then the Colts and the Jags again with the Raiders to round out the season.

I will post here every week that I bench CJ, because those are apparently the weeks he will be useful

You must have benched him this week

FWIW,

I had him on my bench till 12:55 watching that fantasy football show on ESPN when they do that quick stuff like " AP 100 yards or more today" and the guys say yes or no.

SO the guy asks, does CJ score today. And both of them said yes, that the shonne green threat would put his ass in high gear.

So I switch em last minute, I had ridley in his place.

That is the first time I have ever had successful results listening to some stupid fantasy show haha.

2TD so far today

WOWZA