Sign in to follow this  
crackills

Vincent Jackson trade value?

Just wandering what people are seeing in trade value for him. he crushed it the last 2 weeks but didn't do much before that.. Glenon as QB scares me.. and the whole team seems to be a mess. Is he worth the risk to try to get?

Probably a quality RB2. Glennon has targeted him an insane amount. I'd think he's a good one to acquire, but you might wait for a down week. People react to emotions and sometimes 1 bad week is enough to tilt things your way.

Relax on VJax not getting you 30 points today... jeeez. Defenses can take out a # 1 WR, ask Dez and Marshall. Anyways I traded Rivers for VJax 3 weeks ago

This is the last I focking start VJAX . Fock him and his crap situation. Ill ride Terrance Williams over him from now on.

12.9 on a down day??? relax. He is the only WR2 capable of posting the top score in a given week.

at the end of the year, he's gonna finish top 10 in PPG and thats with 2 half games under his belt, yet he still is always drafted as a WR2.

12.9 on a down day??? relax. He is the only WR2 capable of posting the top score in a given week.

at the end of the year, he's gonna finish top 10 in PPG and thats with 2 half games under his belt, yet he still is always drafted as a WR2.

exactly... people crack me up. I wish I was in his league and offer him someone stupid for VJAX...

• Like 1

And 12.9 is ppr. I'm talking non ppr with 100 yd bonuses.

8 pts is good, considering he carried you the last 2 weeks then, quit your bitching, maybe you should start Ellington over AP too

VJax is fine. He'll have huge games that win your week. Other weeks he's just OK but that's alright, time for someone else to carry your team for a change.

Re: his trade value, I'd say it's pretty high. With so many WR1s getting hurt or underperforming he is a pretty valuable asset IMO

a guy told me he would give me Clay for VJAX since my Finley went down, told him to F off and grabbed Jordon Reed off the WW. Glad you started this thread I feel a bit better, they are right VJAX carried me the last 2 weeks its time for someone else on my team to step up.... hell I will take my 12 points. Bottom line is he is a # 1 WR now, treat him as such

WR@Suck on my tit fockboy. Everyone acts like a guru on this site. Eat my ***.

Why are you so angry? Just bench him if you hate him. And instead, start a Gordon, or Cruz, or Brown, or Decker , or Fitz, all quality WR2; let us know how that goes.

How many WR and RB score consistently week in and week out? Dez? AJ? Calvin? Nope. Man, sole of you guys amaze me.

This. It seems lately that if a player doesn't have a stat line of 150 & 2TD's, owners are jumping off bridges in disgust. 5-79 isn't bad & Glennon was looking VJax's way a lot last night. Opportunities is all I can ask for & wasn't VJax targeted something insane like 22 times last week?

This. It seems lately that if a player doesn't have a stat line of 150 & 2TD's, owners are jumping off bridges in disgust. 5-79 isn't bad & Glennon was looking VJax's way a lot last night. Opportunities is all I can ask for & wasn't VJax targeted something insane like 22 times last week?

I'll take 7 to 8 points in between 20-22 point games.

The targets are still there, 13 last night Glennon needs to open it up a bit more to other receivers to take some pressure off VJax.

Seattle might not be as bad as people think. Looking at Jacksonville's stats v seattle, shorts went 8/143. The bucs will probably be throwing most of the game so given Glennon's love for him, he might be ok.

He's not an elite WR in my opinion, given his situation but I will find it hard to sit him given how much glennon loves him on a team that is always playing from behind.

The targets are still there, 13 last night Glennon needs to open it up a bit more to other receivers to take some pressure off VJax.

Seattle might not be as bad as people think. Looking at Jacksonville's stats v seattle, shorts went 8/143. The bucs will probably be throwing most of the game so given Glennon's love for him, he might be ok.

He's not an elite WR in my opinion, given his situation but I will find it hard to sit him given how much glennon loves him on a team that is always playing from behind.

Then who is?

Then who is?

Thats a great question and very subjective. AJ Green, Marshall and Megatron spring to mind but they have been up and down as well this year.

Thats a great question and very subjective. AJ Green, Marshall and Megatron spring to mind but they have been up and down as well this year.

So does that tell you that your opinion of what constitutes an "elite receiver" might be a little off?

Not trying to be a d!ck here but throughout this whole thread people are whining that he isn't guaranteed to put up 20 points per week. Well what receiver is, especially this year?

So does that tell you that your opinion of what constitutes an "elite receiver" might be a little off?

Not trying to be a d!ck here but throughout this whole thread people are whining that he isn't guaranteed to put up 20 points per week. Well what receiver is, especially this year?

I agree with what you are saying. I am ok with 8 points one week. My larger point was he is still getting the targets. Generally, more targets means more points.