Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

So who's starting Harvin this week?

If he plays I'll start him. Heck yes.

+1

If he plays then I'll start him. Bye week is kinda forcing me into it plus, I don't trust Lamar Miller not even as a flex option. But I really need to know he's going to play before Thursday night.

Picked up Nate Washington, McCluster this morning, yes I'm desperate but I have been stashing Harvin so if he goes then he starts for me, maybe. :dunno:

Way too many byes this week.

If he plays, then I play him over Heath Miller in the flex. I barely have a team that I can field this week, so it is slim pickings. I also need Zac Stacy to play given all of the injuries and bye weeks that I have going on.

If healthy, will be starting him over Greg Olsen at flex.

Question is, if he plays, who does Revis shadow since it sounds like TB might start doing that?

I'm going to have to see some serious production before I move him ahead of Cruz, Antonio Brown or J. Gordon. I can only play two WRs so I'm trying to trade him but nobody is offering anything near his value (from my POV).

I have him on 3 teams. On 2, he is sitting. I have other really strong options, so I can wait and see what he does.These teams are really stacked and I mainly picked him to play Keep Away, as in keep him away from the other teams. I don't have to play him if I don't want to.

On the other, I will decide between him and Garcon and Marvin Jones on Saturday. I'm leaning towards Jones.

he hasn't even been taken off the pup list ..,i'm renting streater or mccluster or even nelson for a week

I'm hoping the Seahawks start him. :thumbsup: Sounds like he had a set back last week. This scares the crap out of me. Happened during limited practice. Yikes :shocking: .

If he plays...I may have to...with Calvin, Blackmon, Moreno, and Bush on a bye...he may have to be my flex.

Picked up Nate Washington, McCluster this morning, yes I'm desperate but I have been stashing Harvin so if he goes then he starts for me, maybe. :dunno:

Way too many byes this week.

same boat ..,

my 3 starting wr's (gulp) McCluster,N.Washington,Deandre Hopkins

bench

Stafford~bye

Demarius~bye

J.Blackmon~bye

A.Ellington~bye

R.Bush~bye

Percy Harvin~?

Andre Brown~bye

After watching that embarrassing performance by Seattle's offense the other night, I can say they need Harvin desperately. It's amazing that Russell Wilson is still in one piece being that he has no receivers who can get open and no linemen who can block anybody.