Sign in to follow this  
HOKIEZ

WEEK 11 DEF

Browns ......Might make a impact vs Bengals, coming in healthy off bye week, producing 11 sacks last 2-games, also facing a shakey Dalton who has 6 ints over his last 2-games.....Add the weather, heavy rainfall 25-40 wind gusts......perfect turnover formula and a very physical Brown team, my opinion, great D play week 11........

Woods out, Johnson likely also out or limited. Ed Reed on Goodwin. Rusty, unproven Manuel. Defense keying in on the run on a team fighting for a playoff spot.

Jets.

Just picked up the Texans and putting Carolina on the bench. I hope this was the right move!

I really want to bench Carolina. With weather in Buffalo i picked up Bills and really want to play them but Carolina has been damn good and Patriots have not been great but alot better and coming off bye.

I really want to bench Carolina. With weather in Buffalo i picked up Bills and really want to play them but Carolina has been damn good and Patriots have not been great but alot better and coming off bye.

Are you needing to hit a home run or just put up some decent numbers? Both are probably safe plays at home, but risky.

Buffalo has more upside but might be the bigger letdown if they play uninspired.

Carolina is the better Defense but going against a much more lethal opponent. If Cam Newton focks up and gives the Pats a short field, Brady will make them pay.

I have both Carolina and Buffalo in one league and there's no choice about it..............Buffalo with the sh!tty weather vs Geno and the Jets.

Browns ......Might make a impact vs Bengals, coming in healthy off bye week, producing 11 sacks last 2-games, also facing a shakey Dalton who has 6 ints over his last 2-games.....Add the weather, heavy rainfall 25-40 wind gusts......perfect turnover formula and a very physical Brown team, my opinion, great D play week 11........

Looks like a great call

Just picked up the Texans and putting Carolina on the bench. I hope this was the right move!

Did the same and instantly regretting it :(

At least the TD helped but god that Houston team is a pile of ish! Giving up yards to everyone except my guy d moore

I'm hot on picking winners today.

Take the Chargers D. Miami does not have a starting offensive lineman playing today. The leader Pouncey is out too.

I'm hot on picking winners today.

Take the Chargers D. Miami does not have a starting offensive lineman playing today. The leader Pouncey is out too.

Not a bad call however if you're streaming DEF stick to picking home teams if possible.

Not a bad call however if you're streaming DEF stick to picking home teams if possible.

Good and fair point.

Chicago got dropped Wednesday, so I waited until Saturady to use a waiver pick on them when they cleared . Baltimore is my drafted D, but I'm hesitant to use them on the road, so I used Chicago this week since they're home. It's worked out . :thumbsup: