Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Week 12 Streaming DEFs: call your shots

New Orleans at the Falcons. Atlanta, a team circling the drain and might be writing the rest of this season off. This goes against my philosophy of picking a HOME team DEF to stream. A risky play IMO.

St. Louis Rams hosting the Cutler-Less Bears team. St. Louis DEF has played really well this year; especially at home. Tavon Austin's ability to add a Return TD adds to the reward factor.

Cleveland hosting Pittsburgh. AFC North game. Pitt's O-line still shaky and Pitt, much like the Jets are a different team on the road. Joe Hayden will blanket Antonio Brown and E. Saunders is probably out with a foot injury. This might be a low scoring affair in which the kickers might be the most productive FF players. Cleveland hosts Jax in Week 13 too.

Miami hosting Carolina. Another game that might just be low scoring. The Phins should be a decent play here but not a home run.

Some ones I'd avoid:

People may point to Houston hosting Jax as a no-brainer but I'd avoid them. Houston is barely above Jax in terms of desperate teams.

Tennessee at Oakland. Oakland's new QB moved the ball well in Week 11 and Tennessee can play below expectations.

Jets at Baltimore. Don't trust the Jets on the road............period.

Dallas was on my wire, grabbed em last night. Ill take anyone facing eli manning

Pardon me for saying so, but I believe that is a mistake.

Besides picking a road team, Dallas is going to let you down in November.

The Giants have won 4 in a row, are at home and two games out of first in their division. They are starting to believe they're still relevant for the playoffs.

• Like 1

Pardon me for saying so, but I believe that is a mistake.

Besides picking a road team, Dallas is going to let you down in November.

The Giants have won 4 in a row, are at home and two games out of first in their division. They are starting to believe they're still relevant for the playoffs.

This^

"We're going to put it on them, man," Pierre-Paul said after the Giants' 27-13 victory over the Green Bay Packers, in which he returned an interception 24 yards for a touchdown. "I'm pretty sure the offense is going to get going. The defense is going to get going even more. And the special teams will contribute to it.

"It's going to be a fight. It's going to be a dogfight. There's going to be a lot of blood spilled out there."

In rivalry games like these, the only thing predictable, is unpredicability.

I'd stay away from both defenses.

Rams. Playmakers who get sacks and force turnovers a dynamic return game, and a ball-control offense that chews up clock and keeps the opposing team off the field.

Rams. Playmakers who get sacks and force turnovers a dynamic return game, and a ball-control offense that chews up clock and keeps the opposing team off the field.

Well put.

Keep an eye on them for Week 16 as well (most league's Superbowl). Hosting Tampa Bay.

Alright u guys talked me into st louis...illl still hold dallas for the oak matchup next week though

The St. Louis D is on the waiver wire in my league. Do you guys think they're a better bet next week going against Chicago than Baltimore playing the Jets? It's the Jets...on the road. Geno Smith was a turnover machine against Buffalo, and I'm thinking it'll be more of the same against the Ravens. But you guys have put up a very compelling argument for St. Louis. What say ye?

Cleveland is not on any WW... If you have not seen them play, I can assure you they are very good and easily over looked.

They haven't scored double digits in my main league since week 5. Since then they've scored 2, 1, 6, 9, 7. With numbers like that, yeah, they're easy to overlook.

They haven't scored double digits in my main league since week 5. Since then they've scored 2, 1, 6, 9, 7. With numbers like that, yeah, they're easy to overlook.

Cleveland Browns Defense 2013 thru Week 11 (5th overall)

(4th vs pass) (8th vs run) Sacks (9th) PA, a little high 23.8 (17th) and they do not force many turnovers (20th)

They have arguably the best corner in football who has completely shut down AJ Green twice this season and anyone else he has played man on.

If you assess their Defense ONLY on how your league scores team defense week to week, then like I said... Easy to overlook. I do not like the Browns, but can assure you they are young, and they are good.

Why no love for the lions at home vs Tampa?

Take lions this week!

Have you seen how sh*tty the lions D have been playing? Have you seen how good TB have been playing the last 2 games?

No thanks

i am thinking about the STEEL CURTAIN ... ok, maybe just the steelers defense lol. they've been above 6 points the last 3 weeks and i'll take that over zero.

I am riding the Bills D just for the fact of their next 4 games: ATL, TB, JAX, and MIA. Perfect playoff DEF/S

The St. Louis D is on the waiver wire in my league. Do you guys think they're a better bet next week going against Chicago than Baltimore playing the Jets? It's the Jets...on the road. Geno Smith was a turnover machine against Buffalo, and I'm thinking it'll be more of the same against the Ravens. But you guys have put up a very compelling argument for St. Louis. What say ye?

I'd go with Baltimore vs the Jets. Next week Baltimore hosts the Steelers who still have O-Line made out of balsa wood.

i am thinking about the STEEL CURTAIN ... ok, maybe just the steelers defense lol. they've been above 6 points the last 3 weeks and i'll take that over zero.

Steelers were getting lit up on the road. Not that I think Cleveland is capable of doing that but that's a risky play IMO. I'd look elsewhere if I were you.

I am riding the Bills D just for the fact of their next 4 games: ATL, TB, JAX, and MIA. Perfect playoff DEF/S

Good luck with the bills D this week

• Like 1

Good luck with the bills D this week

I have CHI D for this week.... Thanks for the wishes. I am just stashing them for the playoffs that's why I got them now cause they are on a bye week.

nfl.com has ravens #1 this week

How is their secondary?... not good i think

One of the better Defenses; especially at home versus one of the worst Road teams this year. Ravens should be a top 3 Defense this week. They're fighting for #1 spot in AFC North.

nfl.com has ravens #1 this week

How is their secondary?... not good i think

isnt ladarius webb one of the best CB in the league? Im not sure whose on the other side though..jimmy smith?