Sign in to follow this  
thesitedoc

That helped no one Montee Ball

Its pretty clear now that if moreno is going to score its going to have to be from about 15 yards out

Its pretty clear now that if moreno is going to score its going to have to be from about 15 yards out

Agreed. It will not be a good feeling sitting him, but I might have to. Z.Stacy will start over Moreno and A.Brown will be my flex player.

Moreno has "one bad game" and everyone is done with him!?!? He still scored me 8 pts and that's the lowest since week 3!!! He avgs. like 14 or 15 pts a game. Im confused well I guess if you have AJ Green to you should drop him for Sanu since he got more catches and targets this week.... Lets not get to drastic Moreno still had 26 rushes to Ball's 8 rushes.

Moreno had an ok game, the fear is management vulturing Moreno in the red zone.

it won't matter what kind of game Moreno has when he is removed from the line up anytime the goal line nears. come playoff time, this is a major issue, those vultured points will kill teams holding on by an RB1 thread here.

• Like 1

Moreno has "one bad game" and everyone is done with him!?!? He still scored me 8 pts and that's the lowest since week 3!!! He avgs. like 14 or 15 pts a game. Im confused well I guess if you have AJ Green to you should drop him for Sanu since he got more catches and targets this week.... Lets not get to drastic Moreno still had 26 rushes to Ball's 8 rushes.

Moreno is done. No goaline carries for him anymore. Broncos turning into the Pats and Skins

No. Its the coach spreading things around to keep all his backs happy. Moreno was the goal line most of the season. Hillman was in there for a couple of weeks until he had some fumbles ( one at the goal line in week 7). Knowshon still had some goal line carries last couple of games, he just didn't carry it in.

Ball is out of the dog house and this Del Rio's reward. Next week, they'll swing back to keep Knowshon happy or at the very least give them both chances.

• Like 1

Moreno is done. No goaline carries for him anymore. Broncos turning into the Pats and Skins

One game and he is done? Ok so, who else is done since they had one bad week? I want this insider info.

• Like 1

Sure...and against a tough D.

Ball appears to be the GL back though.

Have to pick your spots.

I sat Moreno yesterday for Tate, Bush, and Lacy.

Felt the tough D, plus the possibility of him being kept in to block more rather than out in pass patterns with Manning's gimpy ankle may limit his production.

Could have burned me had he gotten the GL carries though.

ive been saying this for weeks now, as a Moreno owner im a little eerie of the coaches and ball. they seen like every other week they want to force the ball to ball.

Did anyone read anything on the fumbled exchange between peyton and ball? Just curious as to whos fault that really was, hard to tell on replay. I know it was credited to peyton

Those vultured TD's were disturbing. Gotta make the decision between him and Rainey next week.. Steady producer on a high-octane offense who is losing some goal line vs. potential one-week-wonder on a mediocre team..

Seems no one has said the most obvious and most likely situation.

Jack Del Rio v. John Fox

Seems no one has said the most obvious and most likely situation.

Jack Del Rio v. John Fox

The answer to that is simple... Peyton Manning. It doesn't matter who the HC is when you have Manning
  • Like 1

The answer to that is simple... Peyton Manning. It doesn't matter who the HC is when you have Manning

If John Fox is on that sideline, the peanut vendor would have a better chance of running the goal line plays than Ball after that first fumble lost. Del Rio clearly doesn't have the trust issues of the old coaches

I played against Moreno this week - Ball certainly helped me out!

This. Montee Ball's vulturing Moreno's TD helped me secure the division & a 1st round bye. Guy doesn't do chit all year & comes thru in the clutch!

Did anyone read anything on the fumbled exchange between peyton and ball? Just curious as to whos fault that really was, hard to tell on replay. I know it was credited to peyton

The replay I saw looked like Peyton placed the ball towards the top of the #'s on Ball's jersey instead of in his gut. Peyton deserved getting the credit for the fumble, IMO.