Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Mike Wallace and Lamar Miller...are they done?

I would assume Wallace may deserve a roster spot but does he and what about Miller? Both were dropped in my league...either worth a flyer to see if they get figured out by the playoffs?

The Dolphins are a mess and the meltdown continues so in a redraft league their both probably useless. I just can't figure out what they are doing at RB everything I have heard or seen seems to indicate Miller is the superior talent but he just doesn't get the touches.

I would grab Wallace if the team in your sig is who it would be for.

Why are you carrying 3 defenses, 2 kickers and 2 TE's?

We require the same set number of positions. So to add wallace I would have to drop another wr...who?

Both these guys are a victim of the politics in Miami sadly. Politicking is becoming more increasing in NFL due to so many timeshares and being afraid to throw in coverage. Wallace was paid to make plays like that. Tannehill is a wuss. Also, dolphins are too impatient they brought into the NE offseason thinking the pats were finally gonna be bad. Anyone should know the one person who kees the pats alive is Peyton Manning's rivalry with Brady. No one is fine with doing what the jets did a few years ago winning as a wild card. Jets would have been in sb if they played their cards right with Pittsburgh in 10.

I would assume Wallace may deserve a roster spot but does he and what about Miller? Both were dropped in my league...either worth a flyer to see if they get figured out by the playoffs?

no

Are you really gonna start L Miller this week against Panthers, week 13 against the Jets, week 14 against the Steelers or week 15 against the Pats? I would venture no, so drop him and if he is dropped, do not pick him up. I dropped him for the Bills and I'm happy as a clam.

I dropped Wallace this week hoping someone would pick him up and use him against me in the playoffs. Enjoy those 4 points fockers!

If he get's the carries against the jets and panthers the next two weeks , I'm starting him week 14 against the steelers. I don't care how many yards he gets the next two weeks AS long as he receives 15 -18 touches

I dropped Wallace this week hoping someone would pick him up and use him against me in the playoffs. Enjoy those 4 points fockers

I may buy low. Tannehill is gonna let it rip!

He's open, Tannehill said Wednesday. I've just got to throw it out there for him. That's two games in a row where he's been behind [the defense]. I've just got to trust it and let it rip.

Part of the issue, Tannehill said, has been that Wallace has gotten too wide open, as counterintuitive as that seems.

You sometimes tense up, Tannehill said. You don't want to overthrow him, so you end up underthrowing him.

Wallace was open deep other times than that missed connection Sunday, Tannehill said.

On one occasion, Tannehill got flushed out of the pocket and threw to Rishard Matthews. On another, Tannehill got sacked.

You've got to hit the ones that are there, Tannehill said. If I only get a couple of opportunities to get him the ball, then throw it out there and let him run underneath.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/21/3766660/miami-dolphins-center-mike-pouncy.html#storylink=cpy

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/21/3766660/miami-dolphins-center-mike-pouncy.html

no

Rather than just a simple "no" I'll give you the logical response. Are you good at WR and RB? If so, then yes you should own either of them if you have the space.

Are you really gonna start L Miller this week against Panthers, week 13 against the Jets, week 14 against the Steelers or week 15 against the Pats? I would venture no, so drop him and if he is dropped, do not pick him up. I dropped him for the Bills and I'm happy as a clam.

Yeah it's pretty brutal the rest of the way agains the run.

I need to drop L. Miller or M. Ball, Moreno owner, this week.

Who would you drop?

I've got 3 iggles on a bye and Reed out so I def need to cut one. Can't be anyone else.