Sign in to follow this  
R8RMick

Nice RB matchups this week...

Not here to do my Barney Fife impression and ask panicky-like what I should do. Would welcome feedback from owners in the same situation, on your moves and reasons. Sometimes you get put in too good of a situation.

My match ups this week at RB:

Zac Stacy vs. CHI

Andre Brown vs. DALL

Rashad Jennings vs. TN

Ben Tate vs JAX

Four match ups in Roto's top fourteen, all at home. I'm leaning Stacy and Brown, but would welcome opening a discussion with others in same situation.

Thanks in advance.

It's funny, I am starting Stacy, Brown and Moreno. And my opponent is starting Jennigs, Woodhead and Reggie Bush. All 6 backs are arguably top 10 in PPR.

Since this is the new lil help forum

I need to pick 2 RB's see signature

You Jennings & brown

Since this is the new lil help forum

I need to pick 2 RB's see signature

You Jennings & brown

Respectfully it's not, as I'm only interested in hearing from guys with the same match-ups. But thanks for the input.

Not here to do my Barney Fife impression and ask panicky-like what I should do. Would welcome feedback from owners in the same situation, on your moves and reasons. Sometimes you get put in too good of a situation.

My match ups this week at RB:

Zac Stacy vs. CHI

Andre Brown vs. DALL

Rashad Jennings vs. TN

Ben Tate vs JAX

Four match ups in Roto's top fourteen, all at home. I'm leaning Stacy and Brown, but would welcome opening a discussion with others in same situation.

Thanks in advance.

i like brown and tate

Good problem to have. I'd probably go Brown and Jennings. The Cowboys defense is a hot mess right now, so IMO Brown is a given. Jennings and Stacy is a tossup I suppose.

I've got Tate in my main league and am starting him, but I'm a little concerned with how Jax sold out to stop the Cards' run last week and held Ellington to nothing.

Appreciate all the discussion, and yes a good dilemma to be faced with. Bad weather in NY may mean an emphasis on the run for the Giants, but I have concerns of Shanahanigans with Jacobs the Malinger. I do have full faith in the Cowboys defense to give up huge chunks of rushing yards. I do like Jennings, but the Raiders can go into the tank as a team on any given Sunday, especially with a rook who's given up a week of game tape. I agree that the JAX run defense is probably underrated, even at it's pathetic ranking, and Keenum may stay locked in with AJ.

I think Stacy at home against a terrible Bears defense is a lock, and will probably stick by my belief from a few weeks back that Andre Brown is going to be huge down the stretch.

Stacy is def in my lineup and now I'm seriously contemplating putting Brown in for Charles. I know Charles has been "steady" all year in PPR but I can see Brown having a monster game with weather conditions and a must win situation to keep slim playoff hopes alive. Luckily I had Graham give me a nice jump on Thursday and I would start all 3 but have to keep my double TE of Gronk/Graham going.

Brown catches balls too. Andre Brown is a lot like Knowshon Moreno ... he does everything well. I dunno ... bench Charles in PPR?

First World Problem.

I've got to start 2 from Stacy, Brown, and Lacy. Sitting Brown, but hating it.

I would make that play as also, even being very high on Andre Brown. With Rodgers out Lacy is unbenchable as well.

Stacy & Brown will have about 50 carries plus....Stacy vs Teddy Bears and Brown will have heavy load with negative weather, Cowboys defensive shakey overall....Stacy & Brown will bothh exceed 100 yards...