Sign in to follow this  
slippyer

Reggie Bush

Seemingly, because I have not got enough injury concerns, Reggie Bush could potentially be an issue as well. We all know how well his last visit to a grass field went and it seems he is not practicing due to a calf injury. A less than 100% bush could be a waste of space.

Any Lions fans got any more info on this?

https://twitter.com/ttwentyman/status/408637573683503104

Feeling better with my Shane Vereen stash now. I was worried about a possible muddy track in Philly anyway. Thinking J. Bell owners have to be pretty pleased with this news.

Think we have to monitor and see if he practices in full tomorrow. If not, I think i'm sitting him. Can't have him start or go for a few carries and then sit out most of the game if he can't make a real go of it. Sucks.. but that's what decent bench alternatives are for. My cupboard is bare at WR.. so personally hoping this is the last curveball for the week for me.

being able to play Bell would make me happy. With Ridley being benched, I have been forced to put Ray Rice in my flex.

being able to play Bell would make me happy. With Ridley being benched, I have been forced to put Ray Rice in my flex.

I wouldn't want to jump the gun.. we all know they've rested him for midweek practices before.. so if he straightens out leading up to Sunday, it'll be hard to not play him. I''ve just ben freaked ever since that muddy fiasco of a game in PIT a few weeks ago.

Was rooting for colder temps in Philly.. not freezing rain, rain, wintry mix, etc. he's a "jump cutter".. one of the best.. and he couldn't do it with that slop field.

Let's see what happens.. but i'm rooting for the stars to align obviously.. guy can take it to the house on any play.. and would suck to be without his upside for a huge game.

Playing Andre brown instead but Reggie could still blow up just like my chances with brown better

ESPN's Adam Schefter and NFL Network's Ian Rapoport both report Reggie Bush (calf) is expected to play Sunday against the Eagles.

Bush popped up on the injury report Wednesday, failing to practice altogether. He progressed throughout the week, getting in some practice reps on Thursday and Friday. The Lions listed him as questionable for Week 14, but Bush's status was never in real danger. He's Rotoworld's No. 7 running back this week.

Take it for what its worth. Last time I trusted these jokers, Jordan Reed sat out and I got screwed.

you guys think reggie runs well in the snow in philly? think he can break a few.

If Bush sits, J Bell is def a RB1, all formats

Reports coming in that Bush slipped during warmups and reinjured the calf.

thax joe ...,tell ya what it's nice to have depth !!! this is why we study all season long