Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Replacing Gronk......

Gronk owners who are still alive probably dont have another TE on their roster. I have him in 2 leagues and there is not crap on the waiver to fill TE spot.

What about Tamme in Denver? With Welker probably out for atleast this week but probably more Tamme was playing the slot like Welker usually does.

from rotoworld:

Jacob Tamme caught four passes for 47 yards in Sunday's Week 14 win over the Titans.
Wes Welker went down with a concussion just before halftime and never returned. The Broncos immediately turned to Tamme as their slot receiver and he responded by creating separation consistently. Considering this is Welker's second concussion in a month and the Broncos play on Thursday night in Week 15, we'd be absolutely shocked if Tamme didn't play the slot role against the Chargers. Owners in need of plug-n-play tight end help should make the add immediately.
Dec 8 - 7:50 PM

Interesting. Could be a good ww pickup. Pitta is out there in most of mine...Im going to probably blow most, if not all, of my remaining FAAB money to prevent Gronk owner from getting him

Interesting. Could be a good ww pickup. Pitta is out there in most of mine...Im going to probably blow most, if not all, of my remaining FAAB money to prevent Gronk owner from getting him

I forgot about him. Might try for both just because Tamme plays on Thursday and hate playing guys on Thursday

I'm debating between Pitta, Clay, and Garret Graham. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Clay has been playing pretty solid lately, surprised he is still available for you.. I'd pick him up then pitta

Gronk owners who are still alive probably dont have another TE on their roster. I have him in 2 leagues and there is not crap on the waiver to fill TE spot.

What about Tamme in Denver? With Welker probably out for atleast this week but probably more Tamme was playing the slot like Welker usually does.

from rotoworld:

i don't see it . to many other weapons on that team to reach for a player that has been a zero factor all season

I'm debating between Pitta, Clay, and Garret Graham. Thoughts?

Thanks!

All taken in my league :(

I'm looking at:

Chandler, Scott
Myers, Brandon
Wright, Tim
Pettigrew, Brandon
Miller, Zach
Housler, Robert

Thinking Wright or Housler I guess.

All taken in my league :(

I'm looking at:

Chandler, Scott
Myers, Brandon
Wright, Tim
Pettigrew, Brandon
Miller, Zach
Housler, Robert

Thinking Wright or Housler I guess.

I'd probably go Housler. I've had to start him lately in one league and he's been close to serviceable. Not a ringing endorsement, I know, but it's slim pickins out there...

I held onto Julius Thomas, and will just slide him in for the playoffs. I didn't fully trust Gronk and had been riding Thomas all year anyway until Gronk came back. I don't just trade in fantasy to make trades, I'll keep my depth if I have it unless someone gives me a trade offer that really helps my team and is a good trade for me.

That being said, I can't see myself drafting Gronk again. He probably won't be recovered off the ACL by next year anyway, and then he likely just gets injured again when he does come back. He'll be great for maybe 8 games a year at most.

Ladarius Green!

I'm assuming this is sarcasm, seeing how Ladarius ran a whopping 5 routes this past weekend and may have cost me a playoff victory.