Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Bounced in the first round of the playoffs

My team underachieved terribly. Harry douglas, cj spiller reggie bush,mike wallace........ you all. Each and every one of them shitt the bed. Spiller especially makes me sick...he goes off last week while on my bench..i put him in this week..5 fuccking points....feed you the ball till you throw up....pshh feed him till his sandinhisvaginaitus starts acting up.

This has been a crazy year. Some of the best fantasy owners I know missed the playoffs due to injury or the general bad play of their star players. I haven't seen a year this upside down in a long time.

Harry Douglas and Bush did the same to me. I won, but only because the other owners roster sucked even worse. It certainly wasn't because my team did anything.

My team underachieved terribly. Harry douglas, cj spiller reggie bush,mike wallace........###### you all. Each and every one of them shitt the bed. Spiller especially makes me sick...he goes off last week while on my bench..i put him in this week..5 fuccking points....feed you the ball till you throw up....pshh feed him till his sandinhisvaginaitus starts acting up.

I hope you weren't very confident going in if that was your lineup. The guys you listed have been pretty inconsistent all year.

in a ppr harry balls and bush were weekly starters. harry obviously is a wr3 but he has performed pretty well there. Wallace had a dream matchup against Ike taylor who is seriously one of THE worst corners in the league. spiller just erupted like he should have been doing all year long and looked healthy finally despite a slight tweak........yea....i was pretty confidant seeing as how last week almost this exact same group had 147 points and usually ranges from 130 to 170 points....this week....107. I was 8 and 5 in this league and lost multiple game by 5 points or less...so yea... epic..utter failure.

I went 0-4 in the playoffs. Mid game injury (Gronk), and a last second scratch (Bush) cost me two wins. In another league I just so happened to play against Rainy, McCoy, Brees, Prater. In the other league, my team played as well as it could have, but the other tram squeaked by. You just have to keep in mind that FF is just dumb luck.

One and Done for me also.

Philly game cost me but was somewhat happy with team. Should never of started Foles in that weather as McCown kicked it last night. L. Green's goose egg didn't help much either. See you all around April or May 2014. Enjoy the Holidays!!!

Foles / McCown

Lacy, CJ?K, Rainey & Ball

Jeffrey, DeSean, James Jones, Steve Smith

Gates, L.Green

Hartley

Panthers & Oakland

I hope you weren't very confident going in if that was your lineup. The guys you listed have been pretty inconsistent all year.

My thoughts too.

Lost as well. FU to Nate Burleson, who singlehandedly cost me both a 1st round bye, and then caused a first round loss: because I stupidly sat Eric Decker NOT ONCE, but TWICE for his underachieving ass.

Out in the first round, wish I could say it was my choice of players but too many of my oppenents guys went off. Couldnt have win had I started all my best.