Sign in to follow this  
Birk

Zack Stacy Good or Bad?

Wasnt thinking twice about starting him. But, assuming NO gets ahead i dont see them running much with Stacy trying to catch up. Thoughts?

I'm leaning towards starting him over Andre Brown as my #2 RB. I don't love the matchup with NO but Stacey should be good for 60+ yards and a touch. With Austin returning kicks they are bound to have a short field at some point for an easy score. Who knows for sure? This is mostly wishful thinking.

I'm leaning towards starting him over Andre Brown as my #2 RB. I don't love the matchup with NO but Stacey should be good for 60+ yards and a touch. With Austin returning kicks they are bound to have a short field at some point for an easy score. Who knows for sure? This is mostly wishful thinking.

Its between stacy and brown for me also

Starting Stacy over Brown not thinking twice about it either

Did he tell you that?

Lol... Rhetorical Question or are you really thinking he told me?

You just never know here... But there was a blurb on Roto that it's an interest. To satisfy your biting interest. Last Rams rooks to rush for 1,000 yds were The Bus and Dickerson. Zac wants in that group and I'm sure Fish has zero probs with it.

Ok?

Starting Stacy over Brown not thinking twice about it either

Also starting Stacy over Brown. The only thing the Rams can do is run!

Also starting Stacy over Brown. The only thing the Rams can do is run!

When they are down 17+ They will not be running as much. Due to injuries I am not sure I have much of a choice but to play him. He gashed Seattle so here is hoping for some of that kind of magic.

The kid is legit. When he gets a competent QB he will be awesome.

Don't sleep on St.Louis def at home plus the Rams can eat the clock with their run game. This game will be closer than what many are perceiving as a blowout!

Rams have been pretty good at home other than against SF. They beat NO at home 2 years ago when Saints were good with a big Chris Long game. If he and especially Quinn can get pressure on Brees this won't be a cake walk for the Saints. I think Stacy is a good play this week.

"Last Rams rooks to rush for 1,000 yds were The Bus and Dickerson. Zac wants in that group and I'm sure Fish has zero probs with it."

Did he tell you that too?

I want proof.

I'm starting him. He's slowed down a little, but it's either him or Nate Washington in the flex. PPR.

Now watch Nate Washington just go off.

"Last Rams rooks to rush for 1,000 yds were The Bus and Dickerson. Zac wants in that group and I'm sure Fish has zero probs with it."

I want proof.

you are a real Joker my friend lol. But the proof will be in the box score won't it?

When they are down 17+ They will not be running as much. Due to injuries I am not sure I have much of a choice but to play him. He gashed Seattle so here is hoping for some of that kind of magic.

The kid is legit. When he gets a competent QB he will be awesome.

That's assuming way too much. The guy gets a ton of carries he is at home, and he is flat out good. Don't overthink it.

Why would anyone not play Stacy? What has he done to warrant that disrespect? Nothing

Why would anyone not play Stacy? What has he done to warrant that disrespect? Nothing

Stacy has been great, but I am not going to start him because if I did, I would have to sit 1 of these players.

K.Moreno, K.Allen, D.Thomas, J.Gordon. My other rb's are Charles and A.Brown. Not starting Brown or Stacy.

Stacy has been great, but I am not going to start him because if I did, I would have to sit 1 of these players.

K.Moreno, K.Allen, D.Thomas, J.Gordon. My other rb's are Charles and A.Brown. Not starting Brown or Stacy.

That's probably a mistake 😖

I would probably start Stacy over Brown and Moreno this week.

ABrown over Stacy!!!! Are you crazy?

ABrown over Stacy!!!! Are you crazy?

What are you talking about? I am not starting either player. A.Brown and Z.Stacy will both be on my bench.

I am starting Charles and Moreno. What? All of the sudden Moreno is crap?

Moreno isn't crap, but he is in a time share with Ball, 60/40. In addition, who knows what Peyton is thinking regarding the all time TD record. Last week, they didn't run much when near the red zone. He could be flinging it all day long for TD instead of letting Moreno/Ball running it in.

Moreno isn't crap, but he is in a time share with Ball, 60/40. In addition, who knows what Peyton is thinking regarding the all time TD record. Last week, they didn't run much when near the red zone. He could be flinging it all day long for TD instead of letting Moreno/Ball running it in.

That is a good point. It would be very hard to sit Moreno for Stacy. Moreno, Charles, J.Gordon and K.Allen have carried my team.

What are you talking about? I am not starting either player. A.Brown and Z.Stacy will both be on my bench.

I am starting Charles and Moreno. What? All of the sudden Moreno is crap?

Oh, sorry. I misread because I read to fast. Moreno is not crap so don't listen to anyone say otherwise. Too bad Ball vultures his tds though.

Good!! :banana:

I love you ZACH STACY!!!!!!!!

Thank the lord!! I started Stacy over Moreno and I was really worried about doing that. So far Stacy has a 4 point lead over Moreno. Not much, but it is more points. So far...I wish he didn't fumble though.

Thank the lord!! I started Stacy over Moreno and I was really worried about doing that. So far Stacy has a 4 point lead over Moreno. Not much, but it is more points. So far...I wish he didn't fumble though. [/quo

Nice ! Glad u played him

Did he tell you that?

I want proof.

I see you're having trouble finding this thread. So here's a box score for the second week in a row, when you get your foot out of your mouth go ahead and take a gander at it. Dude needs 42 yards for a grrr. Loved that whole one whopping carry Cunningham got for crumbs.

http://www.rotoworld.com/boxscore/nfl/16/7045/STL-vs-TB