Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Ryan Griffin Bandwagon.........................climb on board Cameron owners!

Do we like him better than Mercedes 3 tds in a row Lewis or Zach arizona can't cover me Miller?

Trying my best not to throw darts here, but someone off the WW will have a decent day.

The Cards have allowed as many points to TEs as Jimmy Graham has cored all year. Think about that. Problem is, he's Zach Miller.

Marcedes Lewis - counts on just 2-3 passes and they need to be in the end zone, where frankly they usually are, but that's a lot riding on 2-3 passes. On another note I'm maybe starting Todman, and maybe Scobee, so that's just about enough Jags for me.

I went with Ryan Griffin because he did decent last week (I'm in a PPR) 6 catches for 60+ yards and they're hosting Denver. There SHOULD be a lot of garbage time work for Griffin as the Texans try to play catchup with the Broncos.

He's really the only viable option for me out there.

Lost Gronk and went with Tamme last week, and that worked out well. :doh:

Picked up Quarless for this week's championship game, but am now leaning towards Griffin if Garrett Graham is definitely ruled out. I haven't seen that he has been ruled out yet, has anyone else seen or heard this for sure?

In.

It only makes sense that i start him on my Duct Tape and Chicken Wire team. Rainey. Todman. Patterson. Caldwell. and now....Griffin. Thats a team to be feared right there.

I head that he was coming back. It only makes sense. I did not know why they tried to kill him off in the first place.

this 3rd string fockface is gonna bring home the bacon for you foo's :music_guitarred:

start with extreme confidence ... as he goes 8/88/2 vs. the Donkshow :clap:

HAVE SOME FOCKIN' BALLS, and you'll be :first: come Sunday night.

IAMNEWPOSTERGUY11!11!111!1 :overhead:

Well, for me Cameron's out and I have to start someone who'll garner quite a few targets in a PPR.

Schaub loves to dump off to TEs (yeah, sick I know) and as long as the Broncos play solidly and score a lot, the Texans should be throwing a lot.

Well, for me Cameron's out and I have to start someone who'll garner quite a few targets in a PPR.

Schaub loves to dump off to TEs (yeah, sick I know) and as long as the Broncos play solidly and score a lot, the Texans should be throwing a lot.

You are one loyal guy sticking with Cameron all year. Your wife is probably appreciative of this attribute you possess.

No way am I gambling a playoff match on an unknown. Luckily I already have Julius Thomas on one team and I picked up Delanie Walker and Quarlees in GB on my other teams.

You are one loyal guy sticking with Cameron all year. Your wife is probably appreciative of this attribute you possess.

Why is this a big deal? This was a 10-12th round draft pick for my teams and for that, he was a tremendous value!