Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Thoughts on Foles for next year?

Top scoring QB in PPG for the second half of the year (tonight's game pending). Based on this year I'd have a hard time ranking him lower than 4th (Manning, Brees, Rodgers). He'll have an offseason as the #1 on Philly along with the entire team getting more familiar with the system; then again, the rest of the NFL will have that time to adjust.

I've got him in a deep keeper and could possibly keep him for a 4th rounder, trying to figure out if it might be worth it.

He's going to be expensive. Very expensive.

The real value pick for this offense will be Zach Ertz. He could be the waiting mans value TE

I don't play in keepers, but in a conventional league, I would rank him #4 also. Behind Peyton, Brees and Rodgers and ahead of Brady, Stafford and the underrated and under appreciated Ben R who would be the bunch in the 5-7 group.

The dude threw 4 incompletions last night. Young team. Power offense and a solid oline. Easy top 10. Pulls Maclin and what they do in the offense. Top 5 QB. Honestly what has he done wrong? He was concussed in the Dallas game but when he's on and the ball is moving he is accurate enough to throw 30-40TDS with 7-10 picks...

I own him too, but not sure I can keep him in a three person keeper league:

Spiller

Demaryius thomas

Doug Martin

Alston Jeffery

Foles

Gio

Which three would you keep?

• Like 1

The dude threw 4 incompletions last night. Young team. Power offense and a solid oline. Easy top 10. Pulls Maclin and what they do in the offense. Top 5 QB. Honestly what has he done wrong? He was concussed in the Dallas game but when he's on and the ball is moving he is accurate enough to throw 30-40TDS with 7-10 picks...

Do you actually believe Foles is a first round draft choice next year?

Ill target him in the 4th, will be gone in the 3rd maybe. I won't mind stafford in the 4th and 5th

Spiller

Demaryius thomas

Doug Martin

Alston Jeffery

Foles

Gio

Martinis probably a must..

But I'd look strongly at DT-Jeffrey-Foles and try to grab Stacy-gore-whoever it might be later.

Martinis probably a must..

But I'd look strongly at DT-Jeffrey-Foles and try to grab Stacy-gore-whoever it might be later.

I see You like Martin over Spiller and Gio. Hmmmm

Funny, but I don't. Not sure I'm right by any stretch of the imagination either. Those two killed me this year.

Oh, one other point- if I kept the three you said that means my first RB drafted would be in round 4 of the draft. This scares me. My philosophy has been RB first, not last. (RB, WR, qb)

Spiller

Demaryius thomas

Doug Martin

Alston Jeffery

Foles

Gio

DT, Jeffery and Foles.

DT, Jeffery and Foles.

Wow, another vote for keeping no running backs until round 4. I suppose i might be able to pick up one of these RBs in my 4th round if everyone else has kept 3 of their players.

Btw, I am now leaning toward keeping DT and Alshon. Not sure about Foles.

Thanks for your input.