Sign in to follow this  
Perennial Contender

Can anyone celebrate yet?

In 3 Fantasy Bowls. One in the bag :music_guitarred: . Another should be unless Kap goes off for 400 and 6 tonight :nono: Looks like a 2nd place finish in the other unless Phil Dawson fails to get 6 points tonight,

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Unless Gonzo loses 50 yards, fumbles 5 times and throws 5 interceptions, I've got the championship wrapped up (actually, I think I'd still win even if that was his stat line).

YES!!! I won last night. I don't even have to worry about what Crabtree and Douglas get for me!!! :first:

QB: Peyton Manning

Ryan Tannehill

RB: Marshawn Lynch

Andre Brown

WR: Demaryius Thomas

Michael Crabtree

Harry Douglas

Jared Boykins

Antonio Gates

Randall Cobb

Ladarius Green

K: Rod Bironas

Matt Bryant

D/ST: Seahawks

Steelers

Congrats to everyone who had won...11-4 :first: :banana:

Split the pair. If I had made all the right moves in one league, I may have won (depending on how many points Dawson puts up tonight). In the other, I pulled my second last minute comeback of the playoffs to win as the 8th seed. Against the 1 seed in the first round, I won by 2 points on McCown's 41 point MNF showing. Used Alex Smith to win in the semifinals, then rode Shady McCoy in the finals. Down 22 with McCoy/Henery vs Stafford/Bush/Gould, won by 4.

Won 1 already, down a ton in another but I'm up 7 in a standard scoring league going against H. Douglas.

Gonna be close, go 49er's defense!!!

League #1 PPR points only league, locked up no matter what happens tonight.

League #2 Standard, locked with Kaep still to go for me and up by 35 already. He still has Dawson.

League #3 PPR, thanks to Decker (I benched Dez), locked up as long as Dawson doesn't miss 3 FG's. He has no more players.

League #4 PPR lost in semis last week thanks to Fat Stafford's INT on the last drive.

Not a bad year, I'll take it!!

Can't celebrate yet because its a 2 week final, but I have a BIG lead after week 1 in one league. He had Brees (BAD WEEK) and a flock of mediocre RBs like Dennis Johnson, Danny Woodhead and Bernard plus nothing from his stud WRs Marshall and Megatron. My Romo came close to matching Brees and my RBs. Stacy, Lacy and Leveon Bell KILLED his and Garcon mopped up at WR.

Even if Brees, Graham and his stud WRs go off next week, I don't see his RBs getting a break out.

Another team is in the final next week, as a #1 seed and a solid favorite. This team is stacked with Peyton, Stacy, Lacy,Gordon, Julius, Garcon, Jeffery, Edelman and Foles who I picked up as week 17 insurance in case the Broncs clinched which turned out not to be the case.

In 3 Fantasy Bowls. One in the bag :music_guitarred: . Another should be unless Kap goes off for 400 and 6 tonight :nono: Looks like a 2nd place finish in the other unless Phil Dawson fails to get 6 points tonight,

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

you should celebrate every day . jesus loves you amen brother

Won last night. First time in 15 Years. 4th championship game I have been in. Just sat at the bar w/ a smile on my face.

• Like 1

Fock yea!!! Love that I named my team this a ton more now...

Crown Me Now

Romo

MJD/Spiller

Decker/Jeffery/Wright

Gonzo

Rams DST and Prater

Lost Julio Jones in the beginning. What's crazy is this team WON and this team I'm about to list lost. Thought it'd be vice versa.

Romo

Charles/Moreno

Dez Bryant/Crabtree/Sanders (Had Welker)

J.Thomas

49ers

Hauschka

Just goes to show you! You just never know!!!

Won 1 already, down a ton in another but I'm up 7 in a standard scoring league going against H. Douglas.

Gonna be close, go 49er's defense!!!

Snuck it out!!!! Thanks goes out to the 49er's defender who body slammed Douglas which took him outta the game when Gonzalez caught his TD.

I won by 50! Not sure why Vernon Davis had zero points because I didn't watch th game. Except for my TE, my team was awesome all year.

I'm waiting on stat corrections. I'm up by 2.9 points in one, lost by 1.95 points in another. I'm going to be nervous for the next day and a half