Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Atlanta - WR Darius Johnson, OT Terren Jones, OT Sean Locklear, S Zeke Motta, DT Travian Robertson, RB Josh Vaughan, LB Sean Weatherspoon

San Francisco - WR Jon Baldwin, TE Derek Carrier, DL Quinton Dial, G Joe Looney, WR Mario Manningham, LB Nick Moody, OG Ryan Seymour

If that hit by Whitner is a penalty, then the NFL just became non-contact. Absolutely brutal. :thumbsdown:

This. What is a defender supposed to do now in that scenario. He hit him in the only spot he could, didn't lead with his helmet & didn't contact SJax's head! Unbelievable what the NFL has become.

I think Vernon is out of the game right now. Vance McDonald can't even run down the field as his replacement.

Feels like a game I should already abandon to hit the bottle.

The sky is falling.

He just came back in. He spent two (three?) drives talking to the concussion doctor with his helmet off according to the beat writers at the game.

I think SF and Atlanta switched uniforms before the game. SF killing FF Championship dreams!!

Haha, maybe it's going to be exciting finish for the last game of Candle Stick Stadium.

Could be a bad week for the Harbaugh brothers.

Guy in my league was losing by 1 with his niners d playing. Falcons threating to score again and seal the deal.... Pick 6 wins him the championship. Crazy.

WOW.

The 11th point from Dawson off the 49ers TD won my game for me.

145.8-145

This was an all time classic. Horrible beat for my buddy.

Maniacs hoo :pointstosky:

• Like 1

The end of that game was very unusual and exciting, but the last 11 seconds just didn't feel right. Why did Atlanta line up to kick a fg and then decide to run a play into the endzone? ...and no Atlanta receiver goes up to either prevent an INT or try and catch it? And what was Harbaugh complaining about before the play? The game was out of reach.. Seemed very strange to me. Anyone recall the spread and over/under?