Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Week 17 Defenses ?

San Diego against Chiefs might be sneaky. KC has absolutely nothing to play for. Unless they want to knock off divisional opponent out of playoffs

San Diego against Chiefs might be sneaky. KC has absolutely nothing to play for. Unless they want to knock off divisional opponent out of playoffs

Chiefs don't usually make many mistakes with that very conservative offense. I'm sure smith plays at least one half. Pretty tough to pic off 5 yd passes.

I like not worrying about who plays week 17. Get with times

I like not worrying about who plays week 17. Get with times

Since you can only about people playing week 17 and you are not, makes me believe that your league probably does go 17 weeks and your team was so bad that you truly have nothing left to play for. Otherwise I don't see why you would waste your time telling other people to stop wasting their time.

Despite not liking you much, I like the Pitt DT at home against Cleveland this week.

I had picked up Miami's Def weeks ago for this week. Hosting the Jets seemed like a no-brainer until Rex starts making his team feel bad he's getting sh!tcanned.

Miami kind of sh!t the bed in Buffalo last week but I'm going to stick with them in Miami. The Jets on the road are usually pretty focking terrible. I gotta overcome my opponent's Peyton/Decker combo.

• Like 1

I dropped Tenn D and picked up Colts D going against the Jags that other D's have done well against, and their at home. They;ve scored good points for a defense over the last several weeks. Lots of ESPN leagues have playoff championships in week 17 and I think the Colts are a good play if you're vying for the title.

• Like 1

Chiefs don't usually make many mistakes with that very conservative offense. I'm sure smith plays at least one half. Pretty tough to pic off 5 yd passes.

This is true of Alex Smith but with Chase Daniel likely to be under center and Knile Davis carrying most of the load at running back, the opportunity for turnovers is far greater. I think the Chargers are a sneaky defensive play also as well as the Steelers against Cleveland.

I like TEN against Houston

if they are on the free agent board in our league i really like the dolphins vs the genos .

Usually Matt Cassel plays better at home so I don't think the Lions D would be a great matchup today but that is just me.