Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

What do you guys think about the over and under being 47 points ?

It appears now the weather wont be that bad, but SEA secondary is pretty stout ? I am thinking about going with the under

It appears now the weather wont be that bad, but SEA secondary is pretty stout ? I am thinking about going with the under

i like it to go a little bit over the 47 imo

ya that's what I am afraid of.. peyton can put up 21 out of no where late in the 2nd half. F-it, I bit the bullet and took DEN -3 -47 already. Good luck to you WEEPAWS if you put any action on it

Everyone talking about that Seattle Defense.

The truth is..they are not the same team on the road.

They lost to SF and Indy on the road.

Beat a Panthers, Houston, Rams by less than 5 points.

Blew out the following horrible teams…Falcons, Giants and Arizona

I think with 2 weeks, Manning will have more than enough time to study them and dissect them.

Take the over.

Everyone talking about that Seattle Defense.

The truth is..they are not the same team on the road.

They lost to SF and Indy on the road.

Beat a Panthers, Houston, Rams by less than 5 points.

Blew out the following horrible teamsFalcons, Giants and Arizona

I think with 2 weeks, Manning will have more than enough time to study them and dissect them.

Take the over.

So Arizona was a horrible team eh? Interesting definition. Anyway I do agree on the over. Neither team should have communication/audible/snap count problems on offense.

Did Arizona make the playoffs? Thought so.

Skinny boy bringing the heat with all types of logic! 10-6 ain't horrible.

I'd wait until game day before betting the under. The public money should drive the total up to 48, maybe 48.5. I'm looking at betting the under, taking the side of the sharp betters is usually the smarter bet.

I'm also anticipating the denver line hitting 3 maybe 3.5 with local bookies. The non-gamblers should drive the line up, and I expect for them to side with Payton (they usually tend to lean towards the more known player and team favoured). If I can get it at 3.5 I will be betting heavy Seattle. I think they win straight up, but having those 3.5 points as insurance is nice.

I see Seattle controlling the time of possession and keeping Payton off the filed. Expect 3-4 seven minute drives by the Hawks, keeping the game tight and fairly low scoring.

23-20 Seattle in a close one.

23-20 Seattle is the exact score I have for the Super Bowl. Peyton and Co. will score points but a few turnovers will doom their chances.

I think 23-20 Seattle is my prediction too. If I am correct I win some sharks teeth. I could wear them around my neck and become the new Jimmy the Greek except my name might be Joey the shark. I like this.

• Like 1

Throwing Arizona in the "horrible" category is probably slightly exaggerated, but given that Arizona was 3-4 after that game and not playing well, it's hard to call it a quality road win.

I feel pretty strongly about the Over.

- Peyton is too good to be stopped entirely and the Hawks defense *can* give up big plays to a good QB (T.Y. Hilton torched us for two TDs in the Colts game)

- Hawks are playing a considerably weaker defense than what they have faced recently

- Broncos are missing three key starters on defense: Harris, Miller, Wolfe

- Hawks have Harvin back

If you are betting the under, you are basically saying that the Hawks front four can get to Manning repeatedly, and that the Hawks continue to flounder on offense despite playing a weaker D. I don't see it.