Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Best States to Live In

Researching on a bunch of pot sites and forums...sounds like the pacific states are considered to have the best growing climate for it.

Nor Cal and Oregon. Washington (legalized) second.

Sativa strains...Eastern Kentucky and Tennessee, and North Carolina.

Follow the conversation hawker...I know its tough when you have to do more than just search for what newbie or I have said and actually figure out context.

Name of thread:

Best States to Live In

:dunno:

Name of thread:

Best States to Live In

:dunno:

You are not very bright are you.

Here is a link to the definition of the word context...start there. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/context?s=t

If you are still having problems...start with this post and understand that the conversation went away from the OP article about states and was talking about cities at different points.http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=432573&p=5229873

Now...if you just want to have a problem with someone not talking about the actual original topic...you might want to delete every post you have in the geek club.

You are not very bright are you.

Here is a link to the definition of the word context...start there. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/context?s=t

If you are still having problems...start with this post and understand that the conversation went away from the OP article about states and was talking about cities at different points.http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=432573&p=5229873

Now...if you just want to have a problem with someone not talking about the actual original topic...you might want to delete every post you have in the geek club.

Unreal you couldn't even stay on point in this thread :doh:

Unreal you couldn't even stay on point in this thread :doh:

Thanks for the concern stalker.

Better get to replying quick...you know you can't stop.

Isn't Asheville like a retirement community?

It's the Micro-Brewery capital of the World!

:wub:

It's the Micro-Brewery capital of the World!

:wub:

Umm... that would be Colorado!

Umm... that would be Colorado!

Ahem

:banana:

The most micro breweries per capita in one metro locale (more what Montana was asserting)...Portland, OR.

Per capita state wide, it's Vermont.

Ahem

The most micro breweries per capita in one metro locale (more what Montana was asserting)...Portland, OR.

Figured with you quality would be more valuable than quantity.

Ahem

But I doubt any of them can match the hippie stench at New Belgium Brewery in the tasting area. They apparently lack the motivation to go on the tour, but every patchouli and BO smelling focker with lice-ridden dreads for miles around knows when they end and the samples come out.

But I doubt any of them can match the hippie stench at New Belgium Brewery in the tasting area. They apparently lack the motivation to go on the tour, but every patchouli and BO smelling focker with lice-ridden dreads for miles around knows when they end and the samples come out.

Hahaha that is true about the tasting area. I have not been back up there since they redid it though. Back in college, we used to hit up Budweiser, New Belgium, Fort Collins Brewery and Odell's once a month to do their sampling and would be pretty drunk by the end.

Living in Illinois I can attest to damn near everyone who says it sucks to live here. Sure we have Chicago, but it is an absolute bltch to drive into the city (I am sure most big cities are like this in some way).

The food in Chicago, focking excellent. Not many places on Earth are going to have such a variety to choose from while getting the best from most corners of the globe.

One of the contributing factors to hating Illinois is the weather. It is bitter cold in the winter and hot as all hell in the summer. The humidity doesn't help either.

Our politicians are always among the most corrupt after Louisiana. Even the ones that don't get caught (Dailey) didn't stay in power that long and not make deals under the table at every turn.

The taxes suck while the government is on the verge of bankruptcy. The government workers worked out a sweet pension years ago that allows a ton of double dipping and outrageous pension payouts that could be the demise of our state (they will prob just rape us in taxes some more).

I do a lot of work in Indiana and was thinking of moving there because of their more lenient gun laws and lower taxes. Then I realized Indiana, at least NW Indiana, sucks ass. Part of the reason their taxes are cheaper is they do not take care of their roads. They are in absolutely terrible condition and barely get plowed in the winter with minimal salt to reduce slippery conditions.

I hate the heat, I hate the extreme cold. It seems that you can find fault with anywhere in this country.

Living in Illinois I can attest to damn near everyone who says it sucks to live here. Sure we have Chicago, but it is an absolute bltch to drive into the city (I am sure most big cities are like this in some way).

The food in Chicago, focking excellent. Not many places on Earth are going to have such a variety to choose from while getting the best from most corners of the globe.

One of the contributing factors to hating Illinois is the weather. It is bitter cold in the winter and hot as all hell in the summer. The humidity doesn't help either.

Our politicians are always among the most corrupt after Louisiana. Even the ones that don't get caught (Dailey) didn't stay in power that long and not make deals under the table at every turn.

The taxes suck while the government is on the verge of bankruptcy. The government workers worked out a sweet pension years ago that allows a ton of double dipping and outrageous pension payouts that could be the demise of our state (they will prob just rape us in taxes some more).

I do a lot of work in Indiana and was thinking of moving there because of their more lenient gun laws and lower taxes. Then I realized Indiana, at least NW Indiana, sucks ass. Part of the reason their taxes are cheaper is they do not take care of their roads. They are in absolutely terrible condition and barely get plowed in the winter with minimal salt to reduce slippery conditions.

I hate the heat, I hate the extreme cold. It seems that you can find fault with anywhere in this country.

Move to Boise

I thought the topic was "best states to live in"...don't worry, Im sure some dope will be along shortly to set you straight on that.

montana IS the best.

Valpo is a nice area if you work in NWI.