Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ explanation

BENGHAZI!!!11@11!!!

even cnn talking about it buddy :lol:

Call them , share your outrage bwwwwhaaaaaahhhAa

Where's the outrage from the right for the millions this and IRS investigation are costing taxpayers? What is it all going accomplish? I thought I read both these investigations are pushing 80 million in time and resources, and for what? So people can say Obama lied? He's not going anywhere. Maybe...maybe some liw end aid loses their job, but ohhhhhh the outrage over trips to Africa. Nothing. Absolutely nothing will happen to Obama over these investigations. I guess thats millions well spent. I love our government.

Where's the outrage from the right for the millions this and IRS investigation are costing taxpayers? What is it all going accomplish? I thought I read both these investigations are pushing 80 million in time and resources, and for what? So people can say Obama lied? He's not going anywhere. Maybe...maybe some liw end aid loses their job, but ohhhhhh the outrage over trips to Africa. Nothing. Absolutely nothing will happen to Obama over these investigations. I guess thats millions well spent. I love our government.

just another scandal which helped win an election, sweep it under the rug

even cnn talking about it buddy :lol:

Call them , share your outrage bwwwwhaaaaaahhhAa

Wait. What??? No way. They're far left. They would never.

Ideally a Benghazi investigation would be aimed at figuring out what went wrong so as to avoid a similar instance in the future. But the right wingers just want blood so you aren't going to get a productive investigation or productive results.

just another scandal which helped win an election, sweep it under the rug

So why are we wasting millions of tax payers money on it? What will the end result be?

So why are we wasting millions of tax payers money on it? What will the end result be?

how are we wasting millions ? are the congressman and senators investigating getting overtime pay or something ? Aren't they just doing their jobs ? And how about accountability coming from it ? why is that a bad thing ?

is this administration special ? should they get a free pass on everything ?

Yeah, its about the money to you .......come on man!!!!! even a mega hack like worms thinks the IRS deal should be investigated.

how are we wasting millions ? are the congressman and senators investigating getting overtime pay or something ? Aren't they just doing their jobs ? And how about accountability coming from it ? why is that a bad thing ?

Yeah, its about the money to you .......come on man!!!!! even a mega hack like worms thinks the IRS deal should be investigated.

:cry: :lol:

Yeah, its about the money to you .......come on man!!!!!

No free pass. No overtime, but I'm sure there are other pressing issues they could be using that time for. You think these investigations are free? What will be the final outcome? Will it be worth the millions we spend? Everything the left does you guys post links about money spent. So it's ok for the right to complain about waste, but nobody else? so allll this time and money spent, we'll be able to say he lied.....great logic.

No free pass. No overtime, but I'm sure there are other pressing issues they could be using that time for. You think these investigations are free? What will be the final outcome? Will it be worth the millions we spend? Everything the left does you guys post links about money spent. So it's ok for the right to complain about waste, but nobody else? so allll this time and money spent, we'll be able to say he lied.....great logic.

if it helps from keeping that pile of chit Hillary from being elected as potus it will all be worth it

if it helps from keeping that pile of chit Hillary from being elected as potus it will all be worth it

And finally we get to dumbeski-poop's main concern.

I see now. No mention of anything for the families of the victims, no mention of getting to the bottom of it to try and bring the terrorists to justice, no mention of actually preventing it from happening again, no mention of procedural changes. It's all political for you. Lets just make sure to have a something to bring up against Hillary. I got it now.

And finally we get to dumbeski-poop's main concern.

and there is the only reason the hacks want it swept under the rug and have screamed like little girls "fake scandal" since day 1.

You nutty focking moonbats actually want her as president :lol:

I see now. No mention of anything for the families of the victims, no mention of getting to the bottom of it to try and bring the terrorists to justice, no mention of actually preventing it from happening again, no mention of procedural changes. It's all political for you. Lets just make sure to have a something to bring up against Hillary. I got it now.

Obama was outraged when this happened and said those resposible would be held accountable.

How is that working out?

there's been plenty of mention of the families, and Hillary promising them "we will get the maker of the video" like the rotten kunt she is, yet you hacks want it to disappear for that sole reason, it may impact her chances.

Lay off the oxys kid, you've become one of them

Obama was outraged when this happened and said those resposible would be held accountable.

How is that working out?

Nobody found to date. How's all these hearings working out to help find them?

there's been plenty of mention of the families, and Hillary promising them "we will get the maker of the video" like the rotten kunt she is, yet you hacks want it to disappear for that sole reason, it may impact her chances.

No I'm not one of them. I don't like Hillary, but you still fail to answer the main question. What will come of all this? A black eye to Hillary....great.

Nobody found to date. How's all these hearings working out to help find them?

Stonewalled by the administration. They won't let those who were there testify.

Maybe Obama will bump into them at his next fundraiser........or Maui.

No I'm not one of them. I don't like Hillary, but you still fail to answer the main question. What will come of all this? A black eye to Hillary....great.

how about the truth ? Is that a bad thing somehow ?

how about the truth ? Is that a bad thing somehow ?

No it's not a bad thing. But what will happen when/if the truth comes out? Nothing will happen. Nothing. So a black eye for the democratic party. One wont be there in the next election, one will still have a huge backing regardless of this. I thought the IRS should have been investigated also, but what was the outcome of that? Nothing.

No it's not a bad thing. But what will happen when/if the truth comes out? Nothing will happen. Nothing. So a black eye for the democratic party. One wont be there in the next election, one will still have a huge backing regardless of this. I thought the IRS should have been investigated also, but what was the outcome of that? Nothing.

who knows ? If laws are broken then penalties applied, etc what are you getting at ?

It's the government doing their job and investigating. Why is that a problem ? At the very least the truth comes out, the families get the answers they deserve and the American people actually get real information.

Again how is any of that a bad thing and why do you or anyone have a problem with it ?

• Like 1

who knows ? If laws are broken then penalties applied, etc are you getting at ?

It's the government doing their job and investigating. Why is that a problem ?

The problem is, that it's nothing more then politics. What laws might have been broken? Ineptitude isnt breaking a law. Now the administration is in cover up mode, which most people know.I can't imagine they're going to get anything more then what they've got. So do we just keep doing the hearings, getting the same info just spun in a different way? When do we say enough. This is what politicians do. 90 percent of them are crooks and liars. I think there's enough info for people to make up their own minds now.

The problem is, that it's nothing more then politics. What laws might have been broken? Ineptitude isnt breaking a law. Now the administration is in cover up mode, which most people know.I can't imagine their going to get anything more then what they've got. So do we just keep doing the hearings, getting the same info just spun in a different way? When do we say enough. This is what politicians do. 90 percent of them are crooks and liars. I think theirs enough info for people to make up their own minds now.

ok cool, I don't

There.

Their.

They're.

Learn it, love it, live it.

Better for you?

Romney was stupid to bring up Benghazi in the debates. Made it look like he was trying up score cheap political points off four Americans' deaths, which he was.

He was stupid to bring it up without having this email info that would have shown obama was spinning the story for politics.

The reason he didn't have it was because it was intentionally hidden. The reason it was hidden was because it was damaging

The whole argument is here is that so much time has passed, who cares... I get that... Plenty of strategy in letting the boiling pot of water simmer down... Printing an apologetic retraction 18 months after a false headline story.

Removing political homer'ing from the equation people should have a baseline problem with it

The problem is, that it's nothing more then politics. What laws might have been broken? Ineptitude isnt breaking a law. Now the administration is in cover up mode, which most people know.I can't imagine they're going to get anything more then what they've got. So do we just keep doing the hearings, getting the same info just spun in a different way? When do we say enough. This is what politicians do. 90 percent of them are crooks and liars. I think there's enough info for people to make up their own minds now.

The cover up is always worse than the crime. Who really cares if he had a terrorist attack on a consulate on his watch? As stated it has happened a bunch and the ME is a volatile place. The tiny differentiation between a mob attack and terrorism really isn't a big deal.

Now spinning the story and trotting out known lies and having a multidepartment coverup and spin is a scary abuse of power.

Now you add in the NSA spying that people never would have known about, or the IRS and you see a pattern of governmental abuse and power grabbing.

I'd add the patriot act in there too. Although that was more transparent as everyone knew about it. It wasn't a behind the scenes secretive thing

Obama said he'd get the people who attacked the consulate, haven't heard much of that since he said it.

That dude who made the video is rotting in jail though

Obama said he'd get the people who attacked the consulate, haven't heard much of that since he said it.

That dude who made the video is rotting in jail though

there's a lot more to this story, anyone with an open mind and a little common sense would see that.

Why were the security requests denied ? What was with the Turkish diplomat meeting the same night. I don't believe this is a case of cover of was worse than the event.

There was good reason for a cover up, the deliberate act of not providing security is the tip of the iceberg, along with deliberately not sending help.

The cover up and the fake outrage over the video were created for a reason.

I guess you guys have more faith in our government then I do. Every president has scandals, and very rarely do we hold them accountable. History shows us that over and over....besides Nixon. Until proven otherwise, I stand by my premise that nothing will happen. Politics as normal.

I guess you guys have more faith in our government then I do. Every president has scandals, and very rarely do we hold them accountable. History shows us that over and over....besides Nixon. Until proven otherwise, I stand by my premise that nothing will happen. Politics as normal.

so no possible wrong doing should investigated ? Ever ?

Ok, I disagree

so no possible wrong doing should investigated ? Ever ?

Ok, I disagree

Investigate away. We investigated the shitt out of Reagan nothing happened to him. Investigated Bill Clinton and nothing of value happened to him. They might get some other lower ranking person, but nobody of value. This isn't anything new here.

and there is the only reason the hacks want it swept under the rug and have screamed like little girls "fake scandal" since day 1.

You nutty focking moonbats actually want her as president :lol:

I can tell you right now I am 99% voting 3rd party. :cheers:

Investigate away. We investigated the shitt out of Reagan nothing happened to him. Investigated Bill Clinton and nothing of value happened to him. They might get some other lower ranking person, but nobody of value. This isn't anything new here.

I don't understand this mindset. Maybe it wasn't Obama's fault, but the system was broken for Benghazi. How are supposed to improve it if we don't investigate it? :dunno: