Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Fock you (To Some)

Yeah I know I have IRS issues ( to say the least) last year. I have gone over motha fockng board t make for it. I am focking paying for all u bastards and u all turn out and end up having the worst draft EVER in terms of time - making it boring to say the least for many long time franchises (even delay). WTF I try everything I know how to make good. Some actually made an effort I thank you some wen the other way ................... WTF ? I have commished this league since 2003 so I take this a little personal I guess so forgive me.

I really hope those that drafted so focking fockng slow can at least takw the interest and time to manage their team properly. I am paying 600 dollars of my own fockign money for this league this season so sorry if i am a little pissed at the seemingly disinterest. get interested or get the fock out _ I am sure others would welcome a chance at free money.

Yeah I know I have IRS issues ( to say the least) last year. I have gone over motha fockng board t make for it. I am focking paying for all u bastards and u all turn out and end up having the worst draft EVER in terms of time - making it boring to say the least for many long time franchises (even delay). WTF I try everything I know how to make good. Some actually made an effort I thank you some wen the other way ................... WTF ? I have commished this league since 2003 so I take this a little personal I guess so forgive me.

I really hope those that drafted so focking fockng slow can at least takw the interest and time to manage their team properly. I am paying 600 dollars of my own fockign money for this league this season so sorry if i am a little pissed at the seemingly disinterest. get interested or get the fock out _ I am sure others would welcome a chance at free money.

pick actual ff players instead of ur geek club butt buddies. that's on u. own it. i said it a month ago. there's plenty of great posters on the mange bored. at least u got frozen right, he's legit.

too much turnover, so the new guys dont have any personal history or tie to the league, then they play for free. what do u expect?

we shouldn't gave gone to a commish pays for the league type deal, it's too much. i told u via personal email many months ago, i dont want u to pay my dues, paying for the league's dues was never part of any issue i had.

and ###### u with this 'even delay' BS, too, moz.

I was drunk last night ! REALLY DRUNK dman I can't believe actually hit the post button. :(

pick actual ff players instead of ur geek club butt buddies. that's on u. own it. i said it a month ago. there's plenty of great posters on the mange bored. at least u got frozen right, he's legit.

too much turnover, so the new guys dont have any personal history or tie to the league, then they play for free. what do u expect?

we shouldn't gave gone to a commish pays for the league type deal, it's too much. i told u via personal email many months ago, i dont want u to pay my dues, paying for the league's dues was never part of any issue i had.

and ###### u with this 'even delay' BS, too, moz.

You have 1 point right - I shouldn't have made it a free league and paid it on my own -- you are right that - this had made owners not care as much - I see that now and admit it. I tend to go over board sometimes and I did here. I think the owners are fine but not the same investment into the league I can admit that which amounted to the most painfully drawn out draft we have ever had. I do own that. The new owners are good owners they just needed more reason for commitment - thats is aagin on me.

I was drunk last night ! REALLY DRUNK dman I can't believe actually hit the post button. :(

Yea, that was a really dumb post. We need league harmony not more b!tching. OK, you are forgiven. Maybe take it easy on the getting drunk though. Sorry to sound like a father. :)

im not going to blame you completely for the new owners lack of participation. we had some owners leave quickly and needed replacements ASAP to try and keep with the tradition of this being an early draft. maybe you should have done a little more screening to make sure this was actually something they wanted to do but I think that's more on them.

don't join an FF league if you don't believe you have the time to invest. they should have known what they were getting into... which is a league of FF die hards who don't want to wait 24 hours between picks. Thats why the "real life" excuse doesn't fly with me. I live a real life every day, just as all of us do, and i'm able to check in multiple times per day from this super new invention call the callular phone with web browsing capabilities.

that said, Frozen has been an excellent addition and even bunny and kutulu seem promising. I'd like this to be a fun league for everyone

I'm a returning participant brought back by popular demand so eat a d!ck.

:banana:

and I wouldn't say I look promising...I went TE/TE to start the draft.

and I wouldn't say I look promising...I went TE/TE to start the draft.

Yeah I was gonna say....

It is frequently more economical to be inefficient. when the TETE strategy becomes the next big thing in fantasy football remember where you saw it first

I'm a returning participant brought back by popular demand so eat a d!ck.

I brought you back cause I missed banging your wife. Joc's wife became borign after a while yours is nice and limber and up for anal. :)

I brought you back cause I missed banging your wife. Joc's wife became borign after a while yours is nice and limber and up for anal. :)

whatever, the important thing is I'm back.

whatever, the important thing is I'm back.

You won it all your first year I think -- who knows

All the complaining and delays and other issues and we'll still be done by this weekend have almost 3 months with nothing to do

All the complaining and delays and other issues and we'll still be done by this weekend have almost 3 months with nothing to do

Nonsense every day that passes during the draft is another day I can't offer Delay my Kicker for Jeffery :mad: