Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

++ June PPR: Rounds 13 - 16 Commentary ++

Wow, that got somber in a hurry. No idea what you're talking about.

We waiting on Moz again? I know it's the weekend but I'll see if I can rustle him up

Ouch!!

Guess my Gordon selection just became a wasted pick. DWI=Dumb Wasted Investment

hawkins!

Loved the post in another thread:

"White Wonder....collect call from Josh Gordon". LOL !!!

Loved the post in another thread:

"White Wonder....collect call from Josh Gordon". LOL !!!

haha yes, they are referencing the fact that i made a minor trade for him in an FFT member keeper league. he was my 6th WR behind Brown, Cobb, Patterson, White and Wright. Was hoping to have him as a keeper for 2015 with a bonus if he played at all this year but even 2015 is looking dim for this dumbarse. :doh:

SHOOTER:

Crosby already taken. Please delete and make a different selection. Thanks

It's a shame that we couldn't have wrapped this up today, before we all start our busy week tomorrow

:doh:

The funny thing is that it was just 3 picks ago. :unsure:

I [posted in the regular June Mock that Dan Bailey has the best kicking job in the NFL. 1/4 of the time he is kicking there are chicks dancing on poles in front of him!!! He also doesn't miss many kicks and gets a fair amount of chances.

Greg Jennings, Vikings. He could be the Vikings starter this year if Patterson doesn't get his route running together. He has been good in the past, and was fairly good at the end of last year. I think any of the 3 QBs can get Jennings the ball this year. Not bad for a 16th round flyer, IMO.

• Like 1

Are the bungles available? I'm sorry I have no idea what defenses were taken so I grabbed one that I didn't think anyone would have... and someone had them lol.

Are the bungles available? I'm sorry I have no idea what defenses were taken so I grabbed one that I didn't think anyone would have... and someone had them lol.

Landry round 15

Bahar patriots?

Mmmmm, ya think you could go back to the 12th round when the Seahalks were picked and jot down all the D's from there till now. Lol

I could but I wont. Thanks sparky

The Jaguars are still available . . .

:dunno:

So you want us to look it up for ya ? I had a feeling you would wrap this up with more pleasantness

I edited my pick to the saints defense. I'm sorry I really thought the patriots were available.

The Bengals I was asking because I'm at work trying to do th is from my phone.

My sincerest apologies mike. :)

So you want us to look it up for ya ? I had a feeling you would wrap this up with more pleasantness

No, I just didn't care for your 'tude.

You were much more loveable when you were rambling incoherently. :P

How many times did it happen?

3 of the 4 "already been taken" picks were mine. On the one hand, it's nice I'm picking players that other people like. On the other hand, it sucks that I'm apparently picking them a round or three too early. :wall:

• Like 1

I haven't seen a better pick in any Mock this year than the last pick Mike made for The Moz!

Lance Dunbar has the opportunity to be a quality running back, if not this year, certainly next year. He may even get his chance this year depending if Murray stays healthy or not. I almost took him with my 16.01 pick but because of Gordon's major f_ck up, I took a WR. Great way to end it Mike!!

I haven't seen a better pick in any Mock this year than the last pick Mike made for The Moz!

Lance Dunbar has the opportunity to be a quality running back, if not this year, certainly next year. He may even get his chance this year depending if Murray stays healthy or not. I almost took him with my 16.01 pick but because of Gordon's major f_ck up, I took a WR. Great way to end it Mike!!

Suck up!!! j/k :)