Sign in to follow this  
WooFantasyFootball

Who do I take at 5? 12 team PPR

There are about a million of these threads discussing the same thing. Each player will have someone advocate to take them. Lacy is my bet.

Ball

I would think PPR plays a big role here. WR is so deep but would love Mega. Lacy and Ball aren't the best pass catchers and I assume Mega will out score them on TD's.

I know Denver will be good but maybe regress slightly. I'd love Lacy.

depends on how many wrs you have to start. if its 2rb and 3wr, calvin is the choice. rbs 5-10 or so arent sure things. better to go with a sure thing

try mocking at fantasypros.com

play around with it.

Thanks for the link!

It's 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, and 2 flex. Thoughts now?

thats the problem with the 5 spot. its no mans land. i say go wr, then rb-rb-rb. you can start 4 rb? damn dude, thats a tough spot.

I will now change my pick from Ball to Lacy heh

It's me and a co owner picking. I'm leaning Lacy, he's leaning CJ.

Just feel I can get a closer talent to CJ in 2nd rd at WR than I could get at RB to Lacy. I don't like Lacy isn't really a break away guy.

Thanks for the link!

It's 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, and 2 flex. Thoughts now?

are they allowing you to start 4 rb? thats crazy... regardless, i always go best wr/rb available on my board for the first 5 or 6 rounds.

Yes, you could start 3 TE's if you wanted, 4rbs or WR's.

I would assume most will start 4 WR's due to depth

You could wind up with a Graham and Gronk combo giving you significant positional advantage. Gronk goes later, as he should. That opens up an interesting position of strength going down the draft where you can angle for Gronk if he falls but not actually need him either.

I think basically you have a number of choices open to you. Take whoever falls and go for the value picks, the flex positions basically mean value trumps everything else.

• Like 1

thats the problem with the 5 spot. its no mans land. i say go wr, then rb-rb-rb. you can start 4 rb? damn dude, thats a tough spot.

Not really. You wouldn't want to start non-top 10 rbs in the flex in a PPR with this type of flex ability. If people start taking the Gores, Sjax's, and Sankeys earlier than normal, you can use that to your advantage and load up on top 40 WRs who will usually outscore almost all but the top 10 RBs.

depends on how many wrs you have to start. if its 2rb and 3wr, calvin is the choice. rbs 5-10 or so arent sure things. better to go with a sure thing

try mocking at fantasypros.com

play around with it.

Calvin in PPR in the new Detroit offense could really be all that, I agree about Ball and Lacy (or Lynch, etc.).

But then who is expected to be available at RB at 2.06 & 3.05?

I'm picking fifth in my main league and don't know what to do either. I'm assuming the big four will be off the board and i'ts lacey or CJ. I've done ten mock drafts and don't like any of the ones where I go WR first. You have to have at least one good RB.