Sign in to follow this  
thesitedoc

Offered Zac Stacy for Le'Veon Bell

Guy in my league is a huge Pittsburgh homer and has of course drafted Big Ben, Brown and Miller. He wants Le"veon Bell now.

Most of the times when I get these homer offers, homer (Doh, Duuuufff) tends to offer a bit more value to get what he wants. Am I missing something, is Stacy projected to be better then Bell. This is a .5 PPR league and I figured Bell would do better catching but I do have some concern about Blount and Archer.

Thoughts?

I would take that trade. I have a feeling Bell is going to lose carries to Blount. Bell runs laterally too often and Dri Archer may take over the 3rd down back role by midseason. Either way, Bell, is going to lose some touches, especially if Blount looks good. Stacy has no one around to take touches away and is locked in as our starting RB in St. Louis.

I like Bell I little bit more the Stacy . But it's really close so,it's even to me . So do the deal and give that Steelers fan his boys .

While I'm not real high on either Bell or Stacey, you gotta figure by sheer volume alone, Stacey will out produce Bell, assuming Blount does wind up with a significant role in Pittsburgh. Bell is still an asset in the passing game, but Stacey could wind up with 75+ more carries than Bell and the goal line work, that Bell seems to have lost to Blount already, according to Bell. I think at this point, based on the info we have right now, you have to make the deal.

you guys are crazy, Bell is going to have a much better PPR reason than Stacy.

This, I just got Bell in the third round of a dynasty start up and I couldn't be happier. I had to pass on Stacy (went 2 picks after) to draft Bell. I like Bell much better in full ppr, my league is .5 ppr. I still think Bell has a nice advantage in ppr leagues. They both could be victims of rbbc which is the biggest concern I had about both backs.

This, I just got Bell in the third round of a dynasty start up and I couldn't be happier. I had to pass on Stacy (went 2 picks after) to draft Bell. I like Bell much better in full ppr, my league is .5 ppr. I still think Bell has a nice advantage in ppr leagues. They both could be victims of rbbc which is the biggest concern I had about both backs.

No rbbc for Zac I dont think. Tre Mason is a myth fabricated by fantasy players, theres zero truth to him existing as far as the team goes. At least thats what im telling myself after drafting him.

No rbbc for Zac I dont think. Tre Mason is a myth fabricated by fantasy players, theres zero truth to him existing as far as the team goes. At least thats what im telling myself after drafting him.

Tre Mason is the third rb on that team. Why does everyone forget Benny Cunningham exists?

Tre Mason is the third rb on that team. Why does everyone forget Benny Cunningham exists?

Yea that was the point of the post, that Tre is not a threat. Hes barely the christine michael of the rams.

Lol I wrote this as Bell was being arrested

I think now I will take the deal I get Stacy .

I find it funny that these guys are worth millions but are so effin stupid to be driving around getting high.

Jesus H...............smoke that stinky sweet weed in your mansion you friggin idiots!!!!!

I laugh when I hear Zac Stacy in a RBBC. Jeff Fisher likes a workhorse and Stacy is just that. Cunningham will be his backup and Tre Mason will be the 3rd RB. You can book Stacy for over 1K yards and another 200+ yards in receiving.

I find it funny that these guys are worth millions but are so effin stupid to be driving around getting high.

Jesus H...............smoke that stinky sweet weed in your mansion you friggin idiots!!!!!

Best of all, it appears they were en route to a team flight. Their charter was to leave in less than an hour.

this. No way Stacy outproduces Bell. My PPR projections have Bell with over 260 points while Stacy is below 200

Have you ever met a kid in his early 20s? Nothing on earth can stop a rich guy like that from doing stupid stuff, especially with a bad influence like Blount.

this. No way Stacy outproduces Bell. My PPR projections have Bell with over 260 points while Stacy is below 200

Theres no way? No possible way? Im sure your projections for CJ spiller, Trich and knowshon last year were pretty airtight as well. :wave: jk just playin

Best of all, it appears they were en route to a team flight. Their charter was to leave in less than an hour.

That's actually somewhat of an explanation for the behavior. Getting their last puffs in on way to the flight. Tough to blame them for that.