Sign in to follow this  
BigMilk

Travis Kelce is your starting TE? Check in here.

I almost don't want Davis to start on Sunday. Almost. I think Kelce has his first 100 yard game on MNF, and I'm itching to be rewarded for believing in him.

• Like 1

just traded Bennett, too many RB injuries, and will be starting "Special K" mon vs the Pats. looking for around 8/9 targets for 6/ 65 and a score.

I asked some homeless dude yesterday, "is this the week Kelce breaks out?" He replied, "huh?"

I'd say its a 50-50 shot. Starting him. Again. 4th week in a row.

Kelce leads the Chiefs in yards receiving, he's second in catches behind Avery, he leads in catches of over 20 yards with five when no other player has more than 1.

He is basically becoming their no. 1 receiver, fwiw.

Picked him up for the Julius bye week. Guess Im holding even though I don't have much need. I would sell but don't think he's quite proven his value yet, if he has one or two more good games then he becomes a huge player

Kelce looked great again last night. I love how they have the built in option to bubble screen him on the read option. They were also running deep routes with him split out wide in a very Gronk like roll.

I do not like that he is not getting a higher snap count. In several clear passing downs they had Bowe, Hemmingway, Avery, and Fassano running routes. Kelce is a weapon that needs to be on the field in those situations.

Smith has confidence in him. Outside off JJ Watt I don't think there is a player in the NFL with a better target per route ran ratio. As his routes run continues to increase you have a TE1 with upside.

I have Kelce in two of three leagues. I dropped him on the third team for a waiver gem, he backed up Graham (same bye week). He was paired with Rudolph in another league, but now is the only TE rostered. Has been a starter for the two teams and continues to impress.

lost pitta last week and Donnell was gone, so I picked up Trav. he looked pretty strong last night, from what I saw.

What league still had Kelce on the waiver wire week 4? :doh: :rolleyes:

Who does your mother start at running back?

I apologize for not being in a league as competitive as yours. But thanks for the constructive post.

in ESPN he is still only owned in 37% of leagues and he was picked up in 25% over last week. So, 88% of ESPN leagues had Kelce on the WW for week 4

in ESPN he is still only owned in 37% of leagues and he was picked up in 25% over last week. So, 88% of ESPN leagues had Kelce on the WW for week 4

:o

6 team league?

also 88% of people that play free fantasy football on espn are noobs