Sign in to follow this  
Upper Class Trash

Wes Welker vs. RB2

Wes Welker's ADP has fallen tremendously since the concussion. I'm seeing him fall to the late 6th and 7th rounds of PPR drafts. Would you prefer to have Wes Welker as your third WR, or a very nice 3rd RB like Alfred Morris, Jennings, Sankey? Rumors out of Denver are that Welker's helmet absorbed the blow and he's already exercising and will be good to go for Week One vs. the Colts.

My draft last I took Welker in the 12th rd he had fallen so much. I said why not take the risk at that ADP. Let him fall to rd 9-10 then take him if you want him. That sounds about right anyway. This league was a non ppr also which factors into it but it was due to his concussion issues he fell that much

Welker is just one hit away from being done . I would not draft him at all .

No way I take Welker over an RB2. I may roster him as a WR5 if he falls that low, but probably he will be designated DND for me.

IMO E Sanders is a better option now. Haven't drafted yet so not sure how much his stock has risen.

even if he doesn't retire, which knowing his hardheadedness(no pun intended), he likely wont, he's just 1 more concussion from being involuntarily led to retirement. HUGE ???

I would take a flyer in the 10th round, its pretty much a crap shoot regardless. If you can get 4-6 games of wes production that's huge, and if by chance he stays alive all season it's likely a season changer for the owner. But over a rb2, no chance...