Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

D.Carr is legit

I don't understand people's phobia against clowns.

Did one of them touch you in your 'no-no' square?

It

No need to say any more.

No actually it does matter if it is the 3rd string defense.

Look at it the other way. Carr is also playing WITH 3rd string WRs, RBs and OL so he isn't working with much either.

Look at it the other way. Carr is also playing WITH 3rd string WRs, RBs and OL so he isn't working with much either.

It's not equal. You still have 3rd string receivers who are fast as all fock running circles against DBs that can cover for shlt. Hey he could end up good, but I just think people are jumping the gun because he tossed 3 tds against some scrubs. A lot of people getting girly over stuff a seasoned vet knows to wait to see more of.

And if it was exactly equal, how do you explain offensive players playing with and against 3rd stringers, usually getting the upper hand? You rarely see the defensive scrubs get the upper hand.

Derrick Carr will start week one!!

Yeah as a Raider fan I cannot agree with that.

Jim Plunkett and Kenny Stabler aren't walking through that door anytime soon......

Derrick Carr, the future?!

I like the move by Oakland, and as a Raider fan, I think this makes Denarius Moore a possibility to come back from the dead. Dude is mad talented and looked like a star in the making his rookie year. The chemistry between Moore and Carr is a big reason why Moore is still on the team (if you saw the last preseason game, you know what I'm talking about). As for Carr, this has to put him on the QB2 radar in deeper leagues and a guy to watch on the WW.

More importantly is J.Jones gonna be his top target then?

I was wondering about this too. James Jones is easily the most "accomplished" of the Raiders' wideouts, and they did spend a good deal of money to sign him this offseason. However, both Denarius Moore and Rod Streater are extremely talented; and, from what I've read, Moore seems to have really connected with Carr during the preseason workouts and games (probably because both Carr and Moore were mostly working with the 2nd teamers).

I know that the Raiders' offense is unlikely to be prolific, and they'll probably lean on the running game alot with MJD, McFadden, Murray, and Reece. But still...any team's #1 WR is worthy of a stash at the bottom of a FF roster, in my opinion.

Any Raiders' fans have an opinion on which WR is best to own???

Jim Plunkett and Kenny Stabler aren't walking through that door anytime soon......

Derrick Carr, the future?!

You mistake intent, I like Carr just fine. A strong arm kid with heart and some smarts... Oh yes.

Which is exactly why I don't want to see him thrown to the wolves.