Sign in to follow this  
vgperu

Drop veteran WR for Waiver Wire rookie with major up-side?

Before you start capping on my team...Yes we are a 8 Team League PPR with A $500.00 BUY-IN....we are all Marines and we have been a league for 8 years...that being said..my question is... I think I really want to pick up Kelvin Benjamin from the WW. But who to drop.....there are no RB's on WW (league went heavy for RB's)....who would you drop for KB?

Demaryius Thomas

Jordy Nelson

DeMarcoMueeay

Giovani Bernard

Andrew Luck

Michael Floyd

Matthew Stafford

Kyle Rudolp

Marques Colston (other then Graham Saints spread the ball around and never seems to be a REAL #1 WR)

Terrace Willams( will get a lot of single coverage with a team that will throw a lot,#2 Wr lining uo with Dez)

Rueben Randle( don't trust Eli and , Randle seems to be a red zone target and not on the same page with Eli...so far could change)

Jeremy Hill

kicker

def.

Benjamin has a lot of up side, Cam is looking at him often could be a PPR gold plus red zone target.I am thinking Randle....help please.

Before you start capping on my team...Yes we are a 8 Team League PPR with A $500.00 BUY-IN....we are all Marines and we have been a league for 8 years...that being said..my question is... I think I really want to pick up Kelvin Benjamin from the WW. But who to drop.....there are no RB's on WW (league went heavy for RB's)....who would you drop for KB?

Demaryius Thomas

Jordy Nelson

DeMarcoMueeay

Giovani Bernard

Andrew Luck

Michael Floyd

Matthew Stafford

Kyle Rudolp

Marques Colston (other then Graham Saints spread the ball around and never seems to be a REAL #1 WR)

Terrace Willams( will get a lot of single coverage with a team that will throw a lot,#2 Wr lining uo with Dez)

Rueben Randle( don't trust Eli and , Randle seems to be a red zone target and not on the same page with Eli...so far could change)

Jeremy Hill

kicker

def.

Benjamin has a lot of up side, Cam is looking at him often could be a PPR gold plus red zone target.I am thinking Randle....help please.

The only move would be for Randle

I've never even heard of this DeMarcoMueey guy.

Randle is poised to have a career year. If Eli can get his shiat together ... Giants might surprise ppl this year.

if you have any familiarity with this board you'd normally get blasted for asking lineup advice especially in an 8 team league. But we appreciate your service and you are in a big $$ league so we like your style. I agree drop Randle. even if randle has a good year it's worth it based on the rest of your roster . God bless you