Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Weekly projections and weekly rankings

thank you, I'm now starting Harvin over Michael Floyd, Torrey Smith and Jason Witten. Do I blame you if this doesn't work out too?

Going to the game tonight?

FF Today will always be my favorite weekly projections site until somebody else catches on to the idea of tiering players weekly. And then they'll still be the original gangstas of it, so. No one has any clue if one guy is really going to catch 5/60 or 6/50, so I always look to the tiers as a check on my own start/sit judgments.

FF Today will always be my favorite weekly projections site until somebody else catches on to the idea of tiering players weekly. And then they'll still be the original gangstas of it, so. No one has any clue if one guy is really going to catch 5/60 or 6/50, so I always look to the tiers as a check on my own start/sit judgments.

Impossible to know but weekly rankings (especially tiered) do help give me a balanced view. And yes, this site does it the best.

Was trying to decide on WR3 out of Benjamin or Cooks. After looking at the projections now I need to add Hunter who is a full tier above on these rankings.

Benjamin - like him long term but Newtons rib injury and the Tampa D are a worry. I like TB and drafted them late.

Cooks - no QB worries just not sure how he will be used yet. May be high scoring game?

Hunter- best TD potential of the group. This guy may be maddeningly inconsistent all season. KC D?

I put cooks in yesterday but may roll with TD Hunter

Was trying to decide on WR3 out of Benjamin or Cooks. After looking at the projections now I need to add Hunter who is a full tier above on these rankings.

Benjamin - like him long term but Newtons rib injury and the Tampa D are a worry. I like TB and drafted them late.

Cooks - no QB worries just not sure how he will be used yet. May be high scoring game?

Hunter- best TD potential of the group. This guy may be maddeningly inconsistent all season. KC D?

I put cooks in yesterday but may roll with TD Hunter

From what I've read cooks will be used all over the place. Even so, I'd still roll with Hunter

Why is dan bailey ranked so low? I think the SF defense is overrated with people overlooking their loses on D. The cowboys offense is definitely good enough to put some points up on SF. I see a higher than expected affair between the two teams.