Sign in to follow this  
lv_2_hack

Sproles Value

Will he continue or will he regress back to normal New Orleans days?

I have been offered Monte Ball for Sproles and Maclin

My Rbs- Lacy, Sproles, Vereen, Rainey, Trich

My Wrs: Julio Jones, Wallace, Maclin, Edelman Gordon

Thoughts?

I like Ball . This won't be popular move but I would do it .

No way..Sproles is so dynamic..He can score you a rushing td receiving td or even a kickoff...Eagles LOVE sproles and will utilize him a lot...As of now he is the #1 ranked PPR rb and will be a top 5 throughout the year!! On top of that your trading a top 20 WR..no thanks

I have McCoy, J Bell and Sproles

and I am considering starting both McCoy and Sproles together each week....thoughts?

I swore I would never start 2 WRs on same team never mind 2 RB's from same team.

I have McCoy, J Bell and Sproles

and I am considering starting both McCoy and Sproles together each week....thoughts?

I swore I would never start 2 WRs on same team never mind 2 RB's from same team.

I don't think that's a bad idea. Chip Kelly's offense gets so many plays that it's actually like starting 2 RB1s in terms of touches.

Have you seen both McCoys and sproles numbers? Both get so many touches they are each fantasy relevant. Wouldn't mind starting both at all

My targets for 2 starting RBs are roughly, rushing 160-1.2, receiving 35-.3, seems like that is very possible week in and out from both. You will certainly take it on the chin 1 or 2 weeks, but the good outweighs the bad.