Sign in to follow this  
RepoPatrol

++ UPDATE: Jamaal Charles - Unlikely to play but Gametime Decision

Pretty crazy if he plays. Wonder if it was a misdiagnosis. Cant imagine, even if a mild sprain, the Chiefs playing him. What if he does play and you have Charles and Davis? Who do you play? or do you look elsewhere?

Pretty crazy if he plays. Wonder if it was a misdiagnosis. Cant imagine, even if a mild sprain, the Chiefs playing him. What if he does play and you have Charles and Davis? Who do you play? or do you look elsewhere?

Depends on who else is on your roster. If I'm a Davis owner I wait until Sunday and if Charles is OUT I start him with confidence. If Jamaal suits up and plays you have to sit Davis IMO.

If I'm a Jamaal owner, and I have any good options I probably sit him this week no matter what. If you have little options then you wait for Sunday and start him if needed, but I'd be rather desperate to do that.

I'd wager that Andy Reid sits Charles this week for precautionary reasons and is good to go week 4 onward.

Depends on who else is on your roster. If I'm a Davis owner I wait until Sunday and if Charles is OUT I start him with confidence. If Jamaal suits up and plays you have to sit Davis IMO.

If I'm a Jamaal owner, and I have any good options I probably sit him this week no matter what. If you have little options then you wait for Sunday and start him if needed, but I'd be rather desperate to do that.

I'd wager that Andy Reid sits Charles this week for precautionary reasons and is good to go week 4 onward.

I agree that Reid will rest Charles this week - I would think even playing on a mild sprain would be tough after 1 week, and increases the odds of making the injury worst resulting in extended time out??

Yeah, I'd start him if I were you.

NFL players always play the week after a high ankle sprain

And I picked up Davis in need of a RB2. I have CJ1K, West, and Asiata as candidates but was planning a RB flex this week and do not like Asiata against the saints and don't want to start both Johnson and West against teams that maybe can stop the run more than people think.

From Roto...

Jamaal Charles (ankle, questionable) was limited in Chiefs practice Friday. "He did OK," coach Andy Reid said after the workout. "He looked a little sore, but he did OK." Charles is shaping up as a game-time decision in Sunday's afternoon tilt with the Dolphins.

"Sore from limited practice".... I don't think he's playing Sunday.

From Ian Rapoport on Twitter...

#Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles (ankle) is not expecting to play today, I’m told. Will still test it out pregame. Looking like Knile Davis